People are pretty stoked on the maroon! We also have some store exclusives in the works - nothing to be promoted yet but some really cool stuff in the pipeline to look forward to!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 7/27/15 at 4:14pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 6post #76 of 105115/20/13 at 2:23pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77 of 105115/20/13 at 3:09pmpost #78 of 105115/20/13 at 3:19pmThread StarterQuote:
There will be a limited run of tees and tanks we are calling "Sonora" that are almost a mint green but more towards olive. There will be not maroon tanks or tees...yet.post #79 of 105115/20/13 at 4:15pmThread StarterQuote:
This is the color of the Sonora Mercer tank, which will also be in Curve U Neck, and Classic Crew. Besides that it will be White, Black, and a new shade of Grey.post #80 of 105115/20/13 at 5:39pmpost #81 of 105115/20/13 at 5:45pmThread Starter
The scar tank won't be back for F/W, just the Mercer. The Scar may come back for S/S 14.post #82 of 105115/20/13 at 7:07pmpost #83 of 105115/20/13 at 7:43pm^ It's a medium. I think the fact that people think it may be a small is reason enough to size up.Quote:
Does the Mercer fit about the same as the Scar? It looks like I'm an M in the curve u-neck but an L in the Scar.post #84 of 105115/20/13 at 11:17pmThread StarterQuote:
The Mercer fits the same through the chest but is longer. I wear a small in the Curve U-Neck, and a medium in the Mercer.post #85 of 105115/21/13 at 3:01amQuote:
Haha, I think going up one size would def be a good choice. If it was an inch or two longer, and a little more relaxed in the pit area, it'll look great as a stand-alone tank. How tall are you btw? I've been looking for tanks to wear during the summer and the scars/mercer looks great.post #86 of 105115/21/13 at 5:58amQuote:
Perfect, thanks. I'll probably want to get one of each when the sonora color drops. I'll keep an eye out.
You're totally out of the Scar tanks, right? I think Atrium NYC might still have a few online, so I'll maybe hit them up for the black and white ones.Quote:Originally Posted by chv7
Haha, I think going up one size would def be a good choice. If it was an inch or two longer, and a little more relaxed in the pit area, it'll look great as a stand-alone tank. How tall are you btw? I've been looking for tanks to wear during the summer and the scars/mercer looks great.
I'm 6'1" and ~160 with a 40" chest, 30" waist. I'd definitely recommend them. It's surprisingly hard to find nice/interesting tanks at this price point.post #87 of 105115/30/13 at 6:43pmThread StarterHeads up to our loyal customers...We will have a full size run of every style of our Flash & Riga Hoodies & Villain Crewneck go live @ midnight tonight. Orders will ship Monday.post #88 of 105115/31/13 at 12:20pmpost #89 of 105115/31/13 at 12:29pmThread StarterUnfortunately the Medium in Black sold out almost immediately! American Rag in Los Angeles definitely has stock of that item. I'm not sure if it is on the floor there yet, but please call them if you want one!
They will ship!
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 59 seconds ago
- › Paris restaurants 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 3 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...