People are pretty stoked on the maroon! We also have some store exclusives in the works - nothing to be promoted yet but some really cool stuff in the pipeline to look forward to!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 6/28/15 at 11:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 6/28/15 at 12:55pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 6post #76 of 101025/20/13 at 2:23pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77 of 101025/20/13 at 3:09pmpost #78 of 101025/20/13 at 3:19pmThread StarterQuote:
There will be a limited run of tees and tanks we are calling "Sonora" that are almost a mint green but more towards olive. There will be not maroon tanks or tees...yet.post #79 of 101025/20/13 at 4:15pmThread StarterQuote:
This is the color of the Sonora Mercer tank, which will also be in Curve U Neck, and Classic Crew. Besides that it will be White, Black, and a new shade of Grey.post #80 of 101025/20/13 at 5:39pmpost #81 of 101025/20/13 at 5:45pmThread Starter
The scar tank won't be back for F/W, just the Mercer. The Scar may come back for S/S 14.post #82 of 101025/20/13 at 7:07pmpost #83 of 101025/20/13 at 7:43pm^ It's a medium. I think the fact that people think it may be a small is reason enough to size up.Quote:
Does the Mercer fit about the same as the Scar? It looks like I'm an M in the curve u-neck but an L in the Scar.post #84 of 101025/20/13 at 11:17pmThread StarterQuote:
The Mercer fits the same through the chest but is longer. I wear a small in the Curve U-Neck, and a medium in the Mercer.post #85 of 101025/21/13 at 3:01amQuote:
Haha, I think going up one size would def be a good choice. If it was an inch or two longer, and a little more relaxed in the pit area, it'll look great as a stand-alone tank. How tall are you btw? I've been looking for tanks to wear during the summer and the scars/mercer looks great.post #86 of 101025/21/13 at 5:58amQuote:
Perfect, thanks. I'll probably want to get one of each when the sonora color drops. I'll keep an eye out.
You're totally out of the Scar tanks, right? I think Atrium NYC might still have a few online, so I'll maybe hit them up for the black and white ones.Quote:Originally Posted by chv7
Haha, I think going up one size would def be a good choice. If it was an inch or two longer, and a little more relaxed in the pit area, it'll look great as a stand-alone tank. How tall are you btw? I've been looking for tanks to wear during the summer and the scars/mercer looks great.
I'm 6'1" and ~160 with a 40" chest, 30" waist. I'd definitely recommend them. It's surprisingly hard to find nice/interesting tanks at this price point.post #87 of 101025/30/13 at 6:43pmThread StarterHeads up to our loyal customers...We will have a full size run of every style of our Flash & Riga Hoodies & Villain Crewneck go live @ midnight tonight. Orders will ship Monday.post #88 of 101025/31/13 at 12:20pmpost #89 of 101025/31/13 at 12:29pmThread StarterUnfortunately the Medium in Black sold out almost immediately! American Rag in Los Angeles definitely has stock of that item. I'm not sure if it is on the floor there yet, but please call them if you want one!
They will ship!
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 19 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 24 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 31 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...