Both Snap Shirts came in last night and I can say they are very well made and the quality is evident. Just a note to anyone considering the shirt, the sleeves seem to fit very tight particularly at the bicep. I don't have huge arms but they are not small either. I am hoping they will give some with wear because they are great shirts but are currently kind of restricting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 1:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 44
Styleforum Top Pickspost #647 of 1055110/12/13 at 11:26ampost #648 of 1055110/12/13 at 3:51pmpost #649 of 1055110/12/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
I'm 6'4 180 and a L fits slim/perfect like I wanted. You would be good with an XL if you want a bigger fit.
picked up the blk Escobars in a L from Atrium today, these are awesome
Edited by FRAIS - 10/12/13 at 8:19pmpost #650 of 1055110/13/13 at 2:46pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo
6'4" 160 is slim. 5'10" 155 lbs is a medium. Not so sure what to advise but I definitely do not think you need an XXL at 6'4 160 lbs.
Went with an XL -- thanks for the advicepost #651 of 1055110/13/13 at 8:05pmQuote:
I had the same experience with the jeans, and if you read back a few pages others have said the same. I tried sizing down 2 and the waist was perfect but everything else was too tight.
TL;DR Wear a belt.post #652 of 1055110/14/13 at 2:23amQuote:it sounds like you bought the wrong size
a tagged size 30's waist measures 33 inches
28 or 29 would have been better for youpost #653 of 1055110/14/13 at 6:38ampost #654 of 1055110/14/13 at 8:11ampost #655 of 1055110/14/13 at 8:13ampost #656 of 1055110/14/13 at 10:03ampost #657 of 1055110/14/13 at 10:08ampost #658 of 1055110/14/13 at 12:27pmQuote:
Whats the inseam like on these? im 6/4 180lb also so hoping for a longer inseam.post #659 of 1055110/14/13 at 1:52pmpost #660 of 1055110/14/13 at 2:15pm
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1444 Active Users (328 Members and 1116 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 3 minutes ago
- › Stevenson Overall Co. La Jolla 727 in Light Grey Size 31 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply La Spalla Blue Birds Eye Suit - 38s 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...