Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:19 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 2:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 5
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62 of 105465/8/13 at 12:29pmpost #63 of 105465/8/13 at 12:57pmpost #64 of 105465/8/13 at 1:21pmpost #65 of 105465/8/13 at 3:46pmQuote:
Thanks. I might cop the jawnz now if they have it in my size. I can never buy distressed jeans with a 34" inseampost #66 of 105465/20/13 at 7:07ampost #67 of 105465/20/13 at 9:10ampost #68 of 105465/20/13 at 11:09ampost #69 of 105465/20/13 at 11:28ampost #70 of 105465/20/13 at 11:50amMedium. I like the way it fits through the body, but I wouldn't mind a little more length along with lower armholes and/or a hair more room in the chest.
It's not actually snug anywhere, but it's not exactly relaxed either. At the same time, I don't want it to be billowy, y'know?
edit: @ wogbog, I'd say the necklines of the u-neck and the tank are fairly similar. I don't have the crew neck, so I can't really compare the two.post #71 of 105465/20/13 at 12:49pmpost #72 of 105465/20/13 at 1:51pmThread StarterQuote:
Cold & low tumble is ok, if you are happy with how it fits and want no shrinkage at all I'd suggest just hanging or laying flat to try but a low tumble won't hurt.post #73 of 105465/20/13 at 1:52pmThread StarterQuote:
There will not be an olive Villain hood. The only olive terry option we will have is in the Flash full zip duo.post #74 of 105465/20/13 at 1:55pmThread StarterFYI everyone, we are bracing for a restock of all our terry products within the next couple of days.
Also, while we are sold out of our U-Neck's (almost) completely, American Rag La Brea will be getting a huge re-order, which includes Black & White Curve U-Necks & Mercer Tanks, Crewnecks in B&W, and most of our Terry Collection.
We will also give you all a heads up before the Terry restock hits our webshop. I expect this next Friday.
Stay tuned & also follow our official instagram for updates.
Edited by JohnElliottCo - 5/20/13 at 5:43pmpost #75 of 105465/20/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
cool, thanks, fit is fine, i imagine if it's okay for low tumble...it'll likely shrink a little then stretch back out.Quote:
oh bummer dude. really dig the side zips and was looking forward to the olive colorway. maybe in the future...
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1607 Active Users (378 Members and 1229 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 54 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...