Model is 6' 165 lbs with a 31" waist and a size M John Elliott top wearing size medium.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 6:31 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 33post #481 of 105539/20/13 at 8:45pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #482 of 105539/21/13 at 6:35ampost #483 of 105539/21/13 at 9:07ampost #484 of 105539/21/13 at 9:09ampost #485 of 105539/21/13 at 9:10amQuote:
How does the tank fit on you're shoulders and chest area? The length is good on the tank, great for layering..post #486 of 105539/21/13 at 9:12ampost #487 of 105539/21/13 at 9:13ampost #488 of 105539/21/13 at 9:19ampost #489 of 105539/21/13 at 9:21ampost #490 of 105539/21/13 at 10:25amThread StarterHere is a list of stockists who were sent shipments of Escobars yesterday: American Rag La Brea, American Rag Newport, INDUSTRIE DENIM - SF, CNCPTS - Boston (all three styles), Revolve, NEXT, Atrium NYC, Atrium Miami, Rand + Statler.
Rand + Statler SF, CNCPTS, and NEXT are the only three stockists with the Grey Duo (Grey/Grey) sweats on order. Most everyone is receiving Black & Grey Duo 2 (Grey/Black).
Thanks for all your orders today. We are catching up on orders & returns and will have everything out ASAP.post #491 of 105539/21/13 at 10:27amThread StarterAlso of note: Atrium NYC is receiving shipment of the exclusive White Villain Crewneck with matte black RiRi zippers - limited to 100 units from S-XXL.
The Snap Overshirts also went out to our stockists.post #492 of 105539/21/13 at 10:29amThread StarterQuote:
XXL is only available in black for the time being. In the October delivery we will have XXL in all styles.post #493 of 105539/21/13 at 11:00ampost #494 of 105539/21/13 at 3:54pm
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1118 Active Users (195 Members and 923 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 46 seconds ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 16 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...