thats assuming you guys are doing international shipping at that point though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/25/15 at 10:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 4:14 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 4post #46 of 105004/24/13 at 1:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47 of 105004/24/13 at 5:31pmQuote:
You can get it on Revolve clothing for the same price on here with the discount code. If you google it you can find a 10% off code and then revolve ships for free.
I don't work for revolve. I did buy the stuff from them though after missing out from the John Elliott website.post #48 of 105004/25/13 at 3:00ampost #49 of 105004/28/13 at 9:24pmpost #50 of 105005/7/13 at 4:43amx-post from RP
really nice jeans, lighter weight than my APC's so they'll be great for the three days of warm weather we have per year here in the UK.
iphone mirror fit pics
angle of the picture is a bit misleading, my forearms usually aren't the same size as my calves.
I really like how these fit, slim all the way down the leg, and the creases even match up. Once the knees stretch, it should look more authentic. I'm not sure how they made the fading look so real, I've not seen any other brands able to do this. My guess is that its a very time-intensive process and I'm guessing the price will go up at some point to reflect this.
I was a bit worried about sizing, because looking at the measurements, the waist looked right on the 31's but the legs looked right on the 32's. I went with 32's and they are perfect out of the box, but the denim has a slight bit of stretch to it since it isn't heavy weight, so I'll have to wear a belt with them to stop the waist from stretching.
Overall, very happy. Now I just need to get ahold of some of the u-necks, and if they fit the way I hope they will, my uniform will be JE/JE/MMM this summer.post #51 of 105005/7/13 at 9:45amThread Starterpost #52 of 105005/7/13 at 9:54ampost #53 of 105005/8/13 at 6:10ampost #54 of 105005/8/13 at 7:11ampost #55 of 105005/8/13 at 7:15ampost #56 of 105005/8/13 at 8:08ampost #57 of 105005/8/13 at 8:12am
how tall are you? I'm 5'10" and they line up fine on me.
edit- should probably also say, my denim measures a 32" inseam, not the 34" it shows on the website (maybe thats just for the raw denim)
Edited by max_r - 5/8/13 at 11:38ampost #58 of 105005/8/13 at 11:28ampost #59 of 105005/8/13 at 11:53am
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1642 Active Users (391 Members and 1251 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 54 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Guide to Buying Canned Sardines 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...