thats assuming you guys are doing international shipping at that point though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 5/23/15 at 11:42am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 9:39 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 4post #46 of 98554/24/13 at 1:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47 of 98554/24/13 at 5:31pmQuote:
You can get it on Revolve clothing for the same price on here with the discount code. If you google it you can find a 10% off code and then revolve ships for free.
I don't work for revolve. I did buy the stuff from them though after missing out from the John Elliott website.post #48 of 98554/25/13 at 3:00ampost #49 of 98554/28/13 at 9:24pmpost #50 of 98555/7/13 at 4:43amx-post from RP
really nice jeans, lighter weight than my APC's so they'll be great for the three days of warm weather we have per year here in the UK.
iphone mirror fit pics
angle of the picture is a bit misleading, my forearms usually aren't the same size as my calves.
I really like how these fit, slim all the way down the leg, and the creases even match up. Once the knees stretch, it should look more authentic. I'm not sure how they made the fading look so real, I've not seen any other brands able to do this. My guess is that its a very time-intensive process and I'm guessing the price will go up at some point to reflect this.
I was a bit worried about sizing, because looking at the measurements, the waist looked right on the 31's but the legs looked right on the 32's. I went with 32's and they are perfect out of the box, but the denim has a slight bit of stretch to it since it isn't heavy weight, so I'll have to wear a belt with them to stop the waist from stretching.
Overall, very happy. Now I just need to get ahold of some of the u-necks, and if they fit the way I hope they will, my uniform will be JE/JE/MMM this summer.post #51 of 98555/7/13 at 9:45amThread Starterpost #52 of 98555/7/13 at 9:54ampost #53 of 98555/8/13 at 6:10ampost #54 of 98555/8/13 at 7:11ampost #55 of 98555/8/13 at 7:15ampost #56 of 98555/8/13 at 8:08ampost #57 of 98555/8/13 at 8:12am
how tall are you? I'm 5'10" and they line up fine on me.
edit- should probably also say, my denim measures a 32" inseam, not the 34" it shows on the website (maybe thats just for the raw denim)
Edited by max_r - 5/8/13 at 11:38ampost #58 of 98555/8/13 at 11:28ampost #59 of 98555/8/13 at 11:53am
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 966 Active Users (170 Members and 796 Guests)
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 23 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 32 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 34 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan