Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/2/15 at 7:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 6:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 29post #421 of 101899/17/13 at 1:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #422 of 101899/17/13 at 3:27pmThread Starter
Stock will be limited. We will have a steeper inventory at the end of October.post #423 of 101899/17/13 at 3:43pmpost #424 of 101899/17/13 at 3:58pmpost #425 of 101899/17/13 at 4:24pmThread StarterQuote:
Part of the reason stock will be limited is that our stockists will be receiving their quanitities - so if you miss out from us Saturday I can try to send you in the right direction.
I also want to let everyone know that we will be releasing the last of our first delivery of this season in Black, Grey, & Burgundy Villains tomorrow. There will be a full size run of Black & very limited quantities of Burgundy & Grey. Time TBA.post #426 of 101899/17/13 at 4:25pmpost #427 of 101899/17/13 at 4:36pmpost #428 of 101899/17/13 at 5:20pmThread StarterQuote:
Send me a private message or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to help you get the perfect size in denim.post #429 of 101899/17/13 at 5:38pmThread StarterThe final Villain drop of our September shipment will be tomorrow morning at 9AM PST. Again, Grey & Burgundy will be very limited, Black will be a decent sized drop.post #430 of 101899/17/13 at 6:26pmpost #431 of 101899/17/13 at 6:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo
Hey guys - first, thanks for the business and all the feedback in sizing.
From a design standpoint, these are cut to be high and tight. The terry fabric will stretch, and the tightness in the arm combined with the heft of the terry will create stacking and creases with wear. We are trying to do something a little bit different than the traditional, loose hoodie, and with wear, the hoodie should conform to your body, loosen, and be really comfortable. Not to negate anyone's personal size preference, or to say that the sizing isn't off for some of you or just too tight, but the cut is our intention.
The below pictures are the fit as intended, if that helps inform anyone...
Again, thanks and feel free to shoot me a pm or email if you have any questions.
based on this post, would you recommend sizing up, or sizing tts and letting it stretch?post #432 of 101899/17/13 at 6:39pmpost #433 of 101899/17/13 at 6:42pmQuote:
ordered a villain on thursday i think, got tracking friday, usps attempted to deliver monday but i wasnt home so going to have to pick it up in a few daysBut that's 2 business days, which is pretty fast. Besides, it's not even that cold in nyc yet so you're finepost #434 of 101899/17/13 at 6:52pmThread StarterQuote:
Really depends on your height/weight. PM me and I can try my best to help you out.post #435 of 101899/17/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
Haha, it's actually been kinda brick the past couple days.
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1516 Active Users (377 Members and 1139 Guests)
- › PRL Cream fleece sport coat (big pony) 100% cotton 50 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...