When you guys say waist where do you actually measure? Because the "waist" measurement actually has to do with the rise of the pant right? In this case I'm guessing the waist refers to around where the hip bone is?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/2/15 at 7:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 3:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 230
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3437 of 101899/4/14 at 8:15ampost #3438 of 101899/4/14 at 11:19ampost #3439 of 101899/4/14 at 12:03pmThread StarterQuote:
The pant is laid flat and it is measured straight across, then doubled. You can figure out how that measurement works for you based on where you wear your pants.post #3440 of 101899/4/14 at 12:04pmThread StarterQuote:
You would almost definitely want a medium. Please refer to our size charts and keep in mind the Lima's are based on our old SS14 fit, which fit about 1 size bigger than our current Escobar Sweatpants.post #3441 of 101899/4/14 at 12:05pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Xancatrius
I'm a 29 in 3sixteen Slim Tapered, 30 in Momotaro Tight straight and 28 in Dior 19cms, if I wanted the fit the model has on the site for the Cast/Coast, do you guys think I should go 27/28? 28 Seems more reasonable but if 27 stretches out then that'll be gold. Does the Cast/Coast have any stretch in it?
I think I'd go with a 28 if I were you.post #3442 of 101899/4/14 at 7:40pmpost #3443 of 101899/4/14 at 9:10pmpost #3444 of 101899/4/14 at 9:17pmpost #3445 of 101899/4/14 at 9:18pmThread StarterQuote:
They are light grey Achilles Low.post #3446 of 101899/4/14 at 9:23pmQuote:post #3447 of 101899/5/14 at 6:15ampost #3448 of 101899/5/14 at 9:04ampost #3449 of 101899/5/14 at 11:54amQuote:
u copped from rule of next?
how perfect is the crew neck???
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1126 Active Users (229 Members and 897 Guests)
- › Things you just don't get 20 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 36 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › How many White Dress Shirts do you own 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Fountain Pen and Pen Collectors Thread. Who else likes nice pens? 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...