When you guys say waist where do you actually measure? Because the "waist" measurement actually has to do with the rise of the pant right? In this case I'm guessing the waist refers to around where the hip bone is?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 7:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 5:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 230
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3437 of 105309/4/14 at 8:15ampost #3438 of 105309/4/14 at 11:19ampost #3439 of 105309/4/14 at 12:03pmThread StarterQuote:
The pant is laid flat and it is measured straight across, then doubled. You can figure out how that measurement works for you based on where you wear your pants.post #3440 of 105309/4/14 at 12:04pmThread StarterQuote:
You would almost definitely want a medium. Please refer to our size charts and keep in mind the Lima's are based on our old SS14 fit, which fit about 1 size bigger than our current Escobar Sweatpants.post #3441 of 105309/4/14 at 12:05pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Xancatrius
I'm a 29 in 3sixteen Slim Tapered, 30 in Momotaro Tight straight and 28 in Dior 19cms, if I wanted the fit the model has on the site for the Cast/Coast, do you guys think I should go 27/28? 28 Seems more reasonable but if 27 stretches out then that'll be gold. Does the Cast/Coast have any stretch in it?
I think I'd go with a 28 if I were you.post #3442 of 105309/4/14 at 7:40pmpost #3443 of 105309/4/14 at 9:10pmpost #3444 of 105309/4/14 at 9:17pmpost #3445 of 105309/4/14 at 9:18pmThread StarterQuote:
They are light grey Achilles Low.post #3446 of 105309/4/14 at 9:23pmQuote:post #3447 of 105309/5/14 at 6:15ampost #3448 of 105309/5/14 at 9:04ampost #3449 of 105309/5/14 at 11:54amQuote:
u copped from rule of next?
how perfect is the crew neck???
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1005 Active Users (150 Members and 855 Guests)
- › BNWOT unworn Epaulet sz 28/29 pants NOW FREE JUST PAY SHIPPING 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Help Needed to Properly Describe a Corneliani Overcoat 8 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Suit fit check 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...