When I called they had 2 XL or XXL's left.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 7:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 2:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 195
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2912 of 105327/21/14 at 2:08pmpost #2913 of 105327/22/14 at 10:44ampost #2914 of 105327/22/14 at 2:23pmpost #2915 of 105327/22/14 at 2:38pmpost #2916 of 105327/22/14 at 2:52pmpost #2917 of 105327/22/14 at 5:10pmpost #2918 of 105327/22/14 at 7:15pmI've been hoping for some olive esco's.
I feel like olive was in the flash and Riga in the beginning but didn't make it to production? Or maybe I just slept on that release?
Either way I hope it comes back. And something like a distressed, garment dyed olive would be pretty rad in the esco's.post #2919 of 105327/22/14 at 9:06pmQuote:
They'd were just too big. I sized up 1 because I was afraid of a super slim fit. The fit was okay except the armholes were too big : I felt like I had wings. Managed to score a medium from cncpts and it fit much better.post #2920 of 105327/23/14 at 9:13am
Still have 3 classic crewneck t's in black, white, and heather grey. The black + heather grey shirt have been worn 3x, both not washed. And the white crewneck is brand new in original packaging. All t's are in a size (1) small. Selling all 3 shirts for $125 or best offer w/ shipping. Message me if interested.post #2921 of 105327/23/14 at 9:22ampost #2922 of 105327/23/14 at 10:06ampost #2923 of 105327/23/14 at 10:33ampost #2924 of 105327/23/14 at 3:26pm
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Navy Wool Plaid Sport Coat EU62 R 4 minutes ago
- › Help Please for a bespoke Dinner Jacket (tuxedo) 5 minutes ago
- › Video Games 5 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › [QUICK SALE] M.A+ Cashmere Lined Moleskin Jacket sz 52 (50) 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...