or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 184

post #2746 of 3041
Quote:
Originally Posted by omajin View Post

I just got it with the mesh rebel hoodie about 1 month ago.It is difficult to tell from the picture because its 1" diffrence between M and L is on the chest. The length (front) is 2" diff from 26" in M to 28" in L (so its more apparent).

Even wearing them I can feel the black one is more tailored and snug. The charcoal one feels like regular cut. Hence why i pulled out the measurement tape. It defeats the purpose if I wear a mercer tee underneath but the front accent is covered by the hoodies length.

If it's a month old, it should be the same them. I would contact them. They are good about taking care of things. Comes to stock on these I guess.
post #2747 of 3041
Quote:
Originally Posted by omajin View Post

Just received my whole midnight set today. Quality is good and Sizing was on point except for the charcoal villain hoodie.

Ordered Hoodie and Mercer tee in M and escobars in S.

The ones I received is definitely a sz L, but i ordered a sz M.

The labels and tags inside are 2 (medium) but the measurement and fit compared to my black villain hoodie is 1" wider on the chest and 2" longer out front. If worn with the mercer tee it barely reveals the tee inside, almost covering it entirely.

This happened to me on my first order (black villain hoodie). I knew something was off because i tried my buddys hoodie in same size but his was more slim fitted. But the first time the black hoodie was still in stock when I had to return and reorder it.

Anyone experience the same issue? Please advise.

 

I've had the same issue with my Villain hoodie (black) before.

I think the Villain hoodie's sizing is very inconsistent to be honest.

I had to reorder for like 3 times to get the Medium Villain Hoodie that has pretty much the same size spec as it's on the website.

I know that each piece is unique and it's impossible to make every piece with same exact size spec but the Villain hoodie that I got had a big difference.

post #2748 of 3041
Yeah I cant wear it with the mercer tee and have the front of the tee somewhat hidden and barely visible. On my black one though its nicely showing and have the intended look and that accent from the tee.

I strongly feel that whoever separated the sizes and put on the label was unaware because at a glance i really cant tell, until you put them on. To make it worse its currently sold out and Ive been eyeing this one ever since the preview. Kinda dissappointed.... Happened to me the 2nd time lol...
post #2749 of 3041
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by omajin View Post

Yeah I cant wear it with the mercer tee and have the front of the tee somewhat hidden and barely visible. On my black one though its nicely showing and have the intended look and that accent from the tee.

I strongly feel that whoever separated the sizes and put on the label was unaware because at a glance i really cant tell, until you put them on. To make it worse its currently sold out and Ive been eyeing this one ever since the preview. Kinda dissappointed.... Happened to me the 2nd time lol...

Please contact us, I sent you a PM. We will do everything we can to help you out with this. We're sorry there was an inconsistency on your garment!

Thank you!

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply
post #2750 of 3041

Darn, no 4th of July sale!

post #2751 of 3041
I placed two orders for the midnight collection and I haven't even gotten a confirmation email. Anyone else?
post #2752 of 3041
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

Concepts in Boston & Fred Segal Man in Santa Monica will both be receiving Midnight in about a week. They will have more limited quantities than our site.

I kindle regret not purchasing the escobars. Do you know if these retailers will be selling the collection online as well? Please let us know when they are live on their sites thanks
post #2753 of 3041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindeleon90 View Post

I kindle regret not purchasing the escobars. Do you know if these retailers will be selling the collection online as well? Please let us know when they are live on their sites thanks

They still have close to a full size run on the JE Website for the escobars from the midnight collection minus size large or is that the size your looking for?
post #2754 of 3041

Are FW14 esocbars gonna be the same as SS14 (current) or go back to FW13/Midnight sizing?

post #2755 of 3041
^ size?
post #2756 of 3041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mscarlett92 View Post

All t's size small (1). 

Crews or u-necks? And how much?
post #2757 of 3041
Sized down from black. This better.



post #2758 of 3041
JE has fantastic customer service. Had an issue with an order, emailed them and had the problem resolved in a few hours. Also, my charcoal villain came in and yeah, I would size down for a fit more similar to the past villain hoodie model.
post #2759 of 3041
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDinh View Post

JE has fantastic customer service. Had an issue with an order, emailed them and had the problem resolved in a few hours. Also, my charcoal villain came in and yeah, I would size down for a fit more similar to the past villain hoodie model.

To be clear, I only sized down because the black was too big for my liking. This better.
post #2760 of 3041
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDinh View Post

JE has fantastic customer service. Had an issue with an order, emailed them and had the problem resolved in a few hours. Also, my charcoal villain came in and yeah, I would size down for a fit more similar to the past villain hoodie model.


yes THIS. shout out to brandi turner :fonz:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread