^ i gotta disagree
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/25/15 at 10:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 4:14 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 181
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2702 of 104996/30/14 at 9:42pmpost #2703 of 104996/30/14 at 9:51pmQuote:
As it is, we already live in a shallow, superficial society that emphasizes way too much on what people can't change. Too much credit is given to some for things they can't control, while others are criticized for things they can't control. What's with the double standard here? Hard work isn't even valued that much anymore because people are too busy drooling over birth-given aspects of a person. I'm just saying, man. I'm tired of all this superficiality.post #2704 of 104996/30/14 at 10:11pmpost #2705 of 104996/30/14 at 10:24pmpost #2706 of 104997/1/14 at 12:01ampost #2707 of 104997/1/14 at 12:10ampost #2708 of 104997/1/14 at 12:19ampost #2709 of 104997/1/14 at 3:30amQuote:Originally Posted by tokyocean
As it is, we already live in a shallow, superficial society that emphasizes way too much on what people can't change. Too much credit is given to some for things they can't control, while others are criticized for things they can't control. What's with the double standard here? Hard work isn't even valued that much anymore because people are too busy drooling over birth-given aspects of a person. I'm just saying, man. I'm tired of all this superficiality.
WTF are you even talking about?
I just don't think the clothes look as good on this guy as the other guy. That's my opinion obviously everybody else disagrees. It doesn't even matter. The escobars don't stack and the villain looks weird on the current model, I prefer the look on the other guy - Chris Mason - or whatever his name is.
It doesn't matter, I'm here for the gear not the models I was just making a passing comment.
But if you're really trying to suggest that modeling shouldn't be evaluated on how you look and present an item then I don't even.post #2710 of 104997/1/14 at 4:20ampost #2711 of 104997/1/14 at 6:24ampost #2712 of 104997/1/14 at 7:54ampost #2713 of 104997/1/14 at 7:59amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Jbidwal
Question for @JohnElliottCo. How different is this villian charcoal from the upcoming fall darker grey color?
It is very different, The FW is a dark gray heather. This is a solid color, and a different color.post #2714 of 104997/1/14 at 8:13am
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 19 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 26 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 31 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 49 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 51 seconds ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 2 minutes ago
- › BURBERRY MENS HARRINGTON 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...