Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 4:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 10:31 am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 174
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2597 of 101506/8/14 at 4:24pmpost #2598 of 101506/8/14 at 4:26pmpost #2599 of 101506/9/14 at 12:45pm
I am the sime hight as the model on the site but 15lbs heavier and he wears Escobar sweats in S and Lima shorts in M, I wear Escobar sweats in M and they are nice slim fit, so I guess I should go for size L in Lima shorts but I am afraid that they will be too long for my liking. Do you think Lima shorts in M would be too slim for me? I want slim fit, but not leggings looking fit for shorts.post #2600 of 101506/9/14 at 4:44pmpost #2601 of 101506/9/14 at 6:20pmpost #2602 of 101506/11/14 at 1:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by sussi
I am the sime hight as the model on the site but 15lbs heavier and he wears Escobar sweats in S and Lima shorts in M, I wear Escobar sweats in M and they are nice slim fit, so I guess I should go for size L in Lima shorts but I am afraid that they will be too long for my liking. Do you think Lima shorts in M would be too slim for me? I want slim fit, but not leggings looking fit for shorts.
Go with size medium for the Lima shorts. Sizing up would be a good idea. Trust me. The Lima shorts actually aren't that tight-fitting. I have a new black pair in size medium if you're interested.post #2603 of 101506/12/14 at 12:47pmpost #2604 of 101506/12/14 at 1:52pmpost #2605 of 101506/12/14 at 5:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo
The first drop of FW14 hits in July - these shirts will be out between July and September. We are excited to get them out there too!
Here is a list of new product you can expect:
Next week: All grey Escobar sweats - Website Exclusive
Within two weeks: Short Sleeve Mesh Hoodies, Mesh Tanks
May: Coast, Cobalt, Obsidian, & Carbon denim in updated fit.
May / June: 5 website exclusive items to be announced.
July: FW14 collection
Website exclusives?post #2606 of 101506/12/14 at 10:25pmThread Starterpost #2607 of 101506/14/14 at 4:22pmpost #2608 of 101506/14/14 at 4:30pmpost #2609 of 101506/14/14 at 4:58pmThread Starter
There will be new washes in the future. Coast is our current washed jean for the summer.
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 27 seconds ago
- › Ermenegildo Zegna Field Jacket 34 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...