Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/2/15 at 7:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 6:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 171
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2552 of 101746/3/14 at 8:49pmpost #2553 of 101746/3/14 at 10:32pmThread StarterQuote:
Looks great. Do not size down on on the Coast if you wear a 29 in Obsidian.post #2554 of 101746/3/14 at 10:34pmThread StarterQuote:
The fit will be the same in terms of taking the same size.
We have something special planned for June. Details will come out in the next week.post #2555 of 101746/4/14 at 12:40ampost #2556 of 101746/4/14 at 1:08amQuote:
Don't size down. They fit you damn good!
@JohnElliottCo we all are realy looking forward to hear/see the updates!post #2557 of 101746/4/14 at 9:10ampost #2558 of 101746/4/14 at 10:05ampost #2559 of 101746/4/14 at 11:04ampost #2560 of 101746/4/14 at 11:56amThread StarterQuote:
It is slightly more open than the crew but it not anywhere close to the U-Neck.post #2561 of 101746/4/14 at 6:46pmpost #2562 of 101746/4/14 at 6:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by theamericanist
are your denim size guides down for everyone? I just checked on a couple different browsers. I have a 35" waist and was trying to compare 33s and 34s. Thanks.
The size guides are only currently up and accurate for Cobalt, Obsidian, and Graphite.
The measurements for Coast will be the same as Cobalt, and Carbon the same and Obsidian.post #2563 of 101746/4/14 at 7:02pmpost #2564 of 101746/4/14 at 7:44pmpost #2565 of 101746/4/14 at 8:34pmThread StarterQuote:
We will not be doing in that in the foreseeable future. If anything we are moving towards slimmer cuts in the coming seasons. There's always the possibility of expanding into various denim cuts but for now we are trying to expand on and perfect the cut we are currently offering.
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 960 Active Users (158 Members and 802 Guests)
- › In Praise (but also Suspicion) of Patterned Pants 11 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 19 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 21 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 33 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 35 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 40 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 41 minutes ago
- › LAB PAL ZILERI JACKET BLAZER 43 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 44 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...