Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 7:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 7/27/15 at 4:14pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 171
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2552 of 105226/3/14 at 8:49pmpost #2553 of 105226/3/14 at 10:32pmThread StarterQuote:
Looks great. Do not size down on on the Coast if you wear a 29 in Obsidian.post #2554 of 105226/3/14 at 10:34pmThread StarterQuote:
The fit will be the same in terms of taking the same size.
We have something special planned for June. Details will come out in the next week.post #2555 of 105226/4/14 at 12:40ampost #2556 of 105226/4/14 at 1:08amQuote:
Don't size down. They fit you damn good!
@JohnElliottCo we all are realy looking forward to hear/see the updates!post #2557 of 105226/4/14 at 9:10ampost #2558 of 105226/4/14 at 10:05ampost #2559 of 105226/4/14 at 11:04ampost #2560 of 105226/4/14 at 11:56amThread StarterQuote:
It is slightly more open than the crew but it not anywhere close to the U-Neck.post #2561 of 105226/4/14 at 6:46pmpost #2562 of 105226/4/14 at 6:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by theamericanist
are your denim size guides down for everyone? I just checked on a couple different browsers. I have a 35" waist and was trying to compare 33s and 34s. Thanks.
The size guides are only currently up and accurate for Cobalt, Obsidian, and Graphite.
The measurements for Coast will be the same as Cobalt, and Carbon the same and Obsidian.post #2563 of 105226/4/14 at 7:02pmpost #2564 of 105226/4/14 at 7:44pmpost #2565 of 105226/4/14 at 8:34pmThread StarterQuote:
We will not be doing in that in the foreseeable future. If anything we are moving towards slimmer cuts in the coming seasons. There's always the possibility of expanding into various denim cuts but for now we are trying to expand on and perfect the cut we are currently offering.
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1542 Active Users (355 Members and 1187 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 18 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 31 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › 9D/42 Buttero B1101 boots 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Wedding Gift Etiquette 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...