or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 17

post #241 of 3234
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post

Haven't hemmed them yet, but for anyone still looking for natural light Coast pictures, here you go.





Looks great! Did you size down one from true waist size? Also, for people with the u neck tees, are the shirts more fitted? Or are they relaxed fit? The pics look like they're a bit long

Thanks!
post #242 of 3234
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post
 

Haven't hemmed them yet, but for anyone still looking for natural light Coast pictures, here you go.

 

 

Did you size down or go true to size?  I'm cancelling my backorder of the APC x Kanye West Stonewashed Denim because of these.    
Also, are those Common Projects?  Dope.  I have the Achilles Low in Black.  Need a white pair.

post #243 of 3234
Quote:
Originally Posted by fobe46 View Post


Looks great! Did you size down one from true waist size? Also, for people with the u neck tees, are the shirts more fitted? Or are they relaxed fit? The pics look like they're a bit long

Thanks!

 

They're a 29, and I normally wear a 29 in Dior, and 30 in some brands that fit tts. They are a little bit loose in the waist, I definitely could've fit in a 28, but I decided I'm just going to keep these and wear a belt with them.

post #244 of 3234
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFuture View Post
 

 

Did you size down or go true to size?  I'm cancelling my backorder of the APC x Kanye West Stonewashed Denim because of these.    
Also, are those Common Projects?  Dope.  I have the Achilles Low in Black.  Need a white pair.

 

I went basically tts, maybe down a half size. (I wear 29s and 30s depending on the brand). And that's funny you say that, I was planning on getting the APC x Kanye's as well but I'm glad that I went with these instead. Yeah they're white CP's, I may end up selling them though since they may be a little narrow for me.

post #245 of 3234
John Elliott Mercer Tank L
Zanerobe gym shorts
Fly knight Chukka
post #246 of 3234
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFuture View Post

Did you size down or go true to size?  I'm cancelling my backorder of the APC x Kanye West Stonewashed Denim because of these.    

Also, are those Common Projects?  Dope.  I have the Achilles Low in Black.  Need a white pair.
I thought APC doesn't let you cancel orders unless it within 30 mins of the order.
post #247 of 3234
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post
 

 

I went basically tts, maybe down a half size. (I wear 29s and 30s depending on the brand). And that's funny you say that, I was planning on getting the APC x Kanye's as well but I'm glad that I went with these instead. Yeah they're white CP's, I may end up selling them though since they may be a little narrow for me.

 

What size are those CPs?  I may be interested in buying.  I wear a size 41 in CP.

post #248 of 3234
The sizing chart is confusing. If I'm a 31 waist, do I really want to be ordering a size 28?? In 3Sixteen, I'm usually a 30 or 31; APC New Cure a 29.
post #249 of 3234
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

The sizing chart is confusing. If I'm a 31 waist, do I really want to be ordering a size 28?? In 3Sixteen, I'm usually a 30 or 31; APC New Cure a 29.

I think a 29 would be good for you. Bare in mind though the washed denim runs more TTS - for the washed jeans you are closer to a 30 or 31, raw likely a 29.

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply
post #250 of 3234
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFuture View Post

What size are those CPs?  I may be interested in buying.  I wear a size 41 in CP.

They're size 40 unfortunately
post #251 of 3234
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChog View Post

Like RetroFuture I also have been following this thread closely. I purchased a Riga half Zip on Revolveclothing.com 4 months ago have been paying attention to what they do ever since. I found this tread after emailing with a member of the John Elliott + Co team and I must say that its my first time being a part of a community like this but I really have enjoyed the conversation and felt compelled to join.

I was on the fence about The Coast Wash... It looked almost to good to be true but after seeing jstrath406 pic SOLD going to get them on revolveclothing.com today (discount codes available if you dig)

Thanks stylefourm. 

WHEN ARE THE SWEATS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE?

Glad to see you on here! The sweats are almost ready. Like I said, we're not setting a hard date for the launch yet but expect them sometime around the 15th, and I will be giving the forum the first heads up!!!

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply
post #252 of 3234
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


Glad to see you on here! The sweats are almost ready. Like I said, we're not setting a hard date for the launch yet but expect them sometime around the 15th, and I will be giving the forum the first heads up!!!

 

How thick are the sweats?  Coming from cali, im hoping they are light weight and not too heavy..

post #253 of 3234
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

How thick are the sweats?  Coming from cali, im hoping they are light weight and not too heavy..

The sweats are 16.5 oz. They are not super heavy but are a more substantial fabric than last spring.

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply
post #254 of 3234
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

The sweats are 16.5 oz. They are not super heavy but are a more substantial fabric than last spring.
Y'all doing a look book for the collection?
post #255 of 3234

Is there going to be enough items produced to satisfy the market?  I know you're a relatively new brand, but I hope things don't sell out the first day.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread