or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 141

post #2101 of 6138

@JohnElliottCo Should we size the same as our villains for the mesh hoody? With the terry lining I'm probably gonna just wear it by itself, maybe rarely with a T underneath, my villain is a pretty nice, slim fit now.

post #2102 of 6138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

@JohnElliottCo
 Should we size the same as our villains for the mesh hoody? With the terry lining I'm probably gonna just wear it by itself, maybe rarely with a T underneath, my villain is a pretty nice, slim fit now.

We will provide full measurements, but around our office some have taken a size smaller than the Villain.

For instance I (Mike) wear a medium in our Villain but a small in the SS Mesh hoodie. The fit with that is similar to the Villain - slim.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #2103 of 6138

Thanks, I was thinking for my next Villain I'd size up, so I'll probably stick with XL for this then.

post #2104 of 6138

Just refreshing the JE site hourly for the escobar restock

 

post #2105 of 6138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post

Just refreshing the JE site hourly for the escobar restock



All grey Escobars (grey with dark grey waistband and cuffs) are coming soon as well, exclusive to our site...
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #2106 of 6138
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


All grey Escobars (grey with dark grey waistband and cuffs) are coming soon as well, exclusive to our site...

:slayer:This is the best news I've heard all week. May I ask how soon soon is?

post #2107 of 6138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gifThis is the best news I've heard all week. May I ask how soon soon is?

They will be live by early next week, XS-XXL. Current styles will be live slightly sooner, in the same size run.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #2108 of 6138
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

They will be live by early next week, XS-XXL. Current styles will be live slightly sooner, in the same size run.
Any date estimates? I want to make sure I grab the xsmall
post #2109 of 6138

Yes!! Grey/Grey escobaw FTW!!

 

By the way, when are you guys going to restock the Riga zip hoodie black in MEDIUM???

post #2110 of 6138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkm225 View Post

Yes!! Grey/Grey escobaw FTW!!

By the way, when are you guys going to restock the Riga zip hoodie black in MEDIUM???

Riga, unfortunately, will not be coming back until SS15.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #2111 of 6138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Any date estimates? I want to make sure I grab the xsmall

The Escobar restock for Black, Grey Duo 2 (Black/Grey), and Grey Duo (Grey/Grey) will happen by early next week. I will keep you all posted.

Flash Dual Fullzip restock is tonight.
Edited by JohnElliottCo - 4/16/14 at 5:35pm
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #2112 of 6138
Thread Starter 
Flash Dual Fullzip is restocked.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #2113 of 6138
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


The Escobar restock for Black, Grey Duo 2 (Black/Grey), and Grey Duo (Grey/Grey) will happen by early next week. I will keep you all posted.

Flash Dual Fullzip restock is tonight.

will the sizing be the same for all sweatpants? the same as discounted qulited escobars? :) I hope flash zip will stay in stock till the restock of escobars:embar:

post #2114 of 6138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussi View Post

will the sizing be the same for all sweatpants? the same as discounted qulited escobars? smile.gif I hope flash zip will stay in stock till the restock of escobarsshog%5B1%5D.gif

Sizing will be the same as current sizing on the sweats. You should be alright to wait until early next week and order both at the same time.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #2115 of 6138


😱😱😱😱😱
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread