@JohnElliottCo Should we size the same as our villains for the mesh hoody? With the terry lining I'm probably gonna just wear it by itself, maybe rarely with a T underneath, my villain is a pretty nice, slim fit now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:19 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 2:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 141post #2101 of 105464/16/14 at 12:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2102 of 105464/16/14 at 12:21pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum
Should we size the same as our villains for the mesh hoody? With the terry lining I'm probably gonna just wear it by itself, maybe rarely with a T underneath, my villain is a pretty nice, slim fit now.
We will provide full measurements, but around our office some have taken a size smaller than the Villain.
For instance I (Mike) wear a medium in our Villain but a small in the SS Mesh hoodie. The fit with that is similar to the Villain - slim.post #2103 of 105464/16/14 at 12:36pmpost #2104 of 105464/16/14 at 12:51pmpost #2105 of 105464/16/14 at 1:01pmThread Starter
All grey Escobars (grey with dark grey waistband and cuffs) are coming soon as well, exclusive to our site...post #2106 of 105464/16/14 at 1:03pmpost #2107 of 105464/16/14 at 1:07pmThread StarterQuote:
They will be live by early next week, XS-XXL. Current styles will be live slightly sooner, in the same size run.post #2108 of 105464/16/14 at 2:02pmpost #2109 of 105464/16/14 at 2:15pmpost #2110 of 105464/16/14 at 4:09pmThread StarterQuote:
Riga, unfortunately, will not be coming back until SS15.post #2111 of 105464/16/14 at 4:10pmThread Starter
The Escobar restock for Black, Grey Duo 2 (Black/Grey), and Grey Duo (Grey/Grey) will happen by early next week. I will keep you all posted.
Flash Dual Fullzip restock is tonight.
Edited by JohnElliottCo - 4/16/14 at 5:35pmpost #2112 of 105464/16/14 at 7:48pmThread Starterpost #2113 of 105464/17/14 at 2:35amQuote:
will the sizing be the same for all sweatpants? the same as discounted qulited escobars? :) I hope flash zip will stay in stock till the restock of escobarspost #2114 of 105464/17/14 at 12:49pmThread StarterQuote:
Sizing will be the same as current sizing on the sweats. You should be alright to wait until early next week and order both at the same time.
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1535 Active Users (355 Members and 1180 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 9 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 9 minutes ago
- › New John Lobb MTO Lopez red museum loafers, UK size 10.5 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...