@JohnElliottCo Should we size the same as our villains for the mesh hoody? With the terry lining I'm probably gonna just wear it by itself, maybe rarely with a T underneath, my villain is a pretty nice, slim fit now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 4:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 3:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 141post #2101 of 99024/16/14 at 12:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2102 of 99024/16/14 at 12:21pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum
Should we size the same as our villains for the mesh hoody? With the terry lining I'm probably gonna just wear it by itself, maybe rarely with a T underneath, my villain is a pretty nice, slim fit now.
We will provide full measurements, but around our office some have taken a size smaller than the Villain.
For instance I (Mike) wear a medium in our Villain but a small in the SS Mesh hoodie. The fit with that is similar to the Villain - slim.post #2103 of 99024/16/14 at 12:36pmpost #2104 of 99024/16/14 at 12:51pmpost #2105 of 99024/16/14 at 1:01pmThread Starter
All grey Escobars (grey with dark grey waistband and cuffs) are coming soon as well, exclusive to our site...post #2106 of 99024/16/14 at 1:03pmpost #2107 of 99024/16/14 at 1:07pmThread StarterQuote:
They will be live by early next week, XS-XXL. Current styles will be live slightly sooner, in the same size run.post #2108 of 99024/16/14 at 2:02pmpost #2109 of 99024/16/14 at 2:15pmpost #2110 of 99024/16/14 at 4:09pmThread StarterQuote:
Riga, unfortunately, will not be coming back until SS15.post #2111 of 99024/16/14 at 4:10pmThread Starter
The Escobar restock for Black, Grey Duo 2 (Black/Grey), and Grey Duo (Grey/Grey) will happen by early next week. I will keep you all posted.
Flash Dual Fullzip restock is tonight.
Edited by JohnElliottCo - 4/16/14 at 5:35pmpost #2112 of 99024/16/14 at 7:48pmThread Starterpost #2113 of 99024/17/14 at 2:35amQuote:
will the sizing be the same for all sweatpants? the same as discounted qulited escobars? :) I hope flash zip will stay in stock till the restock of escobarspost #2114 of 99024/17/14 at 12:49pmThread StarterQuote:
Sizing will be the same as current sizing on the sweats. You should be alright to wait until early next week and order both at the same time.
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1059 Active Users (203 Members and 856 Guests)
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 seconds ago
- › A comprehensive guide to Italian shoes 1 minute ago
- › Bespoke Charvet questions 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 12 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 16 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan