Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 6/28/15 at 11:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 6/28/15 at 12:55pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 15post #211 of 101028/31/13 at 11:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #212 of 101029/1/13 at 9:54amThread StarterQuote:
There are a few denim jackets in the works for S/S 14.post #213 of 101029/1/13 at 11:50ampost #214 of 101029/1/13 at 8:35pmpost #215 of 101029/2/13 at 3:35pmpost #216 of 101029/2/13 at 7:46pmThread StarterQuote:
I'm hesitant to write an exact date - but we are looking at sometime around September 15th. I will be updating this forum with ample time closer to the date we will go live. All of our stockists will be receiving shipments around that time as well.post #217 of 101029/2/13 at 7:46pmThread StarterQuote:
Probably 28post #218 of 101029/2/13 at 8:09pmThread Starterpost #219 of 101029/3/13 at 6:02ampost #220 of 101029/3/13 at 7:08ampost #221 of 101029/3/13 at 7:48amQuote:
Sounds great. Just bought a tank and looking forward to the drop!post #222 of 101029/3/13 at 9:58amThread StarterQuote:
Fred Segal Man in Santa Monica currently has stock, though I believe they are carrying the Crew Neck & not the U-Neck.post #223 of 101029/3/13 at 2:22pmpost #224 of 101029/3/13 at 2:41pmPromising release dates is a huge trap for any company. If you release ahead of schedule people will get pissed that they missed out, after schedule people will whine... etc. And there's often too many factors for you to predict accurately.
It's much better to provide a soft release date with the the generic "more information to follow" message to avoid any sort of disappointment.post #225 of 101029/4/13 at 5:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by ipractice
Promising release dates is a huge trap for any company. If you release ahead of schedule people will get pissed that they missed out, after schedule people will whine... etc. And there's often too many factors for you to predict accurately.
It's much better to provide a soft release date with the the generic "more information to follow" message to avoid any sort of disappointment.
Seems to work with any other company... Just make sure you have stock... Dont make a date with out the product finished and ready for shipment...
*edit* never release prior to the date you set..
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1012 Active Users (189 Members and 823 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 12 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 15 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...