or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 127

post #1891 of 3264
Thread Starter 
New product is live.

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply
post #1892 of 3264
I understand they're kinda a drop crotch but that doesn't mean they need to be looser in the thighs. A dropcrotch basically means an extra high rise, not extra wide thighs, which is the only issue I have with them. I'm not complaining about the fit. I actually kinda like it, I just think that a large might suit me better.
post #1893 of 3264
The sweats are suppose to look how they look on the model
post #1894 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post

I understand they're kinda a drop crotch but that doesn't mean they need to be looser in the thighs. A dropcrotch basically means an extra high rise, not extra wide thighs, which is the only issue I have with them. I'm not complaining about the fit. I actually kinda like it, I just think that a large might suit me better.

I got the same issue. That's why I'm going to look into the extra small. Wish the thigh was a bit tighter. Mine don't really fit the way the model has them. That's the look I want.
post #1895 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

The sweats are suppose to look how they look on the model
If you have the models exact body..
post #1896 of 3264
sometimes clothing looks better on the models than us civilians
post #1897 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

If you have the models exact body..

Well I do. So yes. Lol
post #1898 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

I picked up the grey shorts for 125 shipped. Can't wait til they get in

awesome price. from where? i'd love to be able to get it at that price

post #1899 of 3264

Do any canadians have experiencing ordering denim from the JE site to the toronto area? Im looking at the drake colourway of the cast model, which to my knowledge isn't available on any other stockist website - but idk how much customs/duties to expect 

post #1900 of 3264

Do the pullovers fit like the T's or the hoodies? Should I order TTS or size up like I did the hoodie?

post #1901 of 3264
I stayd true on the pullover, sizing up one felt to loose. TTS may feel a little snug at first
post #1902 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

awesome price. from where? i'd love to be able to get it at that price

Revolve clothing
post #1903 of 3264
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSlay View Post

Do the pullovers fit like the T's or the hoodies? Should I order TTS or size up like I did the hoodie?

By spec they fit the same as the hoodies. I take a medium in our crews, villains, and flash hoodies.

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply
post #1904 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl1992 View Post
 

Do any canadians have experiencing ordering denim from the JE site to the toronto area? Im looking at the drake colourway of the cast model, which to my knowledge isn't available on any other stockist website - but idk how much customs/duties to expect 


I live in the GTA. Havent ordered denim just the villans so far. You can buy of the JE site all you gotta worry about is the conversion from USD to CAD and use USPS shipping because I used UPS and got a heavy customs (half the price of my product smh)

post #1905 of 3264
For the shorts or anything else, buy from the revolve iPhone app and use promo code iphone20. You get 20% off. I just picked up my shorts from there too (ca pays tax).
Edited by Jbidwal - 4/1/14 at 10:22am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread