Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 10:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 123
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1832 of 105483/29/14 at 1:24pmpost #1833 of 105483/29/14 at 1:55pmThread StarterQuote:
The Escobars are now running more true to size. Originally we advised people to size up - now they are fitting closer to what people would normally wear. In about a week, we will be introducing size XS for those who do not fit into the small the way they used to. We have tried to advertise this on our product pages and through here, Twitter, etc.
With regards to the stitching. The new stitch is an improvement. They are now flatlock stitched down the legs, meaning they will last longer and have a better, more reinforced seam.post #1834 of 105483/29/14 at 2:09pmpost #1835 of 105483/29/14 at 2:09pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by ben10
I don't see any product on Simons website @JohnElliottCo
I'm sure they have it. They may not be merchandising it online.post #1836 of 105483/29/14 at 2:13pmpost #1837 of 105483/29/14 at 2:14pmpost #1838 of 105483/29/14 at 6:12pmpost #1839 of 105483/29/14 at 6:21pmQuote:
Use the measuring method. That will work best to get your size.post #1840 of 105483/29/14 at 7:17pmpost #1841 of 105483/29/14 at 7:19pmpost #1842 of 105483/29/14 at 8:46pmThread StarterQuote:
No. The only denim in our new cut that is on the market is the Graphite. The Nimbus will not be produced after this season. It is being replaced by Coast.
In about a month, Obsidian, Cobalt, Carbon, and Coast will all be available in the new cut.
Again, the posted measurements only apply to the Graphite for now.post #1843 of 105483/30/14 at 2:52ampost #1844 of 105483/30/14 at 7:16am
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1109 Active Users (169 Members and 940 Guests)
- › Hair wax: what's the trick to making it work? 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 13 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 17 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 30 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 33 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 38 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 42 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 45 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...