Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 123
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1832 of 101733/29/14 at 1:24pmpost #1833 of 101733/29/14 at 1:55pmThread StarterQuote:
The Escobars are now running more true to size. Originally we advised people to size up - now they are fitting closer to what people would normally wear. In about a week, we will be introducing size XS for those who do not fit into the small the way they used to. We have tried to advertise this on our product pages and through here, Twitter, etc.
With regards to the stitching. The new stitch is an improvement. They are now flatlock stitched down the legs, meaning they will last longer and have a better, more reinforced seam.post #1834 of 101733/29/14 at 2:09pmpost #1835 of 101733/29/14 at 2:09pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by ben10
I don't see any product on Simons website @JohnElliottCo
I'm sure they have it. They may not be merchandising it online.post #1836 of 101733/29/14 at 2:13pmpost #1837 of 101733/29/14 at 2:14pmpost #1838 of 101733/29/14 at 6:12pmpost #1839 of 101733/29/14 at 6:21pmQuote:
Use the measuring method. That will work best to get your size.post #1840 of 101733/29/14 at 7:17pmpost #1841 of 101733/29/14 at 7:19pmpost #1842 of 101733/29/14 at 8:46pmThread StarterQuote:
No. The only denim in our new cut that is on the market is the Graphite. The Nimbus will not be produced after this season. It is being replaced by Coast.
In about a month, Obsidian, Cobalt, Carbon, and Coast will all be available in the new cut.
Again, the posted measurements only apply to the Graphite for now.post #1843 of 101733/30/14 at 2:52ampost #1844 of 101733/30/14 at 7:16am
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1323 Active Users (336 Members and 987 Guests)
- › Business-Casual Shoe Advice 59 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 10 minutes ago
- › DLester's "Official Repository of Things That Are Awful Yet I Like... 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...