or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 122

post #1816 of 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

I measured these all myself and the 28 and 27 seem to be pretty similar, as is obvious from the measurements. If you are worried about sizing here you could probably go 28.

Thanks! I'll go with that then. Rather them be a bit loose than to tight. With a proper skinny fit, I don't mind a bit room.
post #1817 of 6164
JE crew & shorts
post #1818 of 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


We offer a Flash Fullzip with a single riri and a high neck Dual riri Flash. We do not make any products without riri hardware.

 

 

Wait, now I'm confused. RiRi zippers is what you are calling the zippers on the sides of the hoodie correct or no because I looked up the hoodie and the photos show no zippers on the sides of the hoodie. 

 

 

http://www.johnelliott.co/collections/hoodies/products/flash-fullzip-hoodie-grey

post #1819 of 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamdraps View Post


Wait, now I'm confused. RiRi zippers is what you are calling the zippers on the sides of the hoodie correct or no because I looked up the hoodie and the photos show no zippers on the sides of the hoodie. 


http://www.johnelliott.co/collections/hoodies/products/flash-fullzip-hoodie-grey

no dude riri zips are the brand of zippers used on all john elliott's stuff.
post #1820 of 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by max-t View Post


no dude riri zips are the brand of zippers used on all john elliott's stuff.

 

 

Thank you. So the only hoodie with the side riri zippers is this villain. I hope John makes the flash with the riri zippers on the sides of the flash hoodie. 

post #1821 of 6164
Every single item uses RiRi zippers...
post #1822 of 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamdraps View Post


Thank you. So the only hoodie with the side riri zippers is this villain. I hope John makes the flash with the riri zippers on the sides of the flash hoodie. 
So you want this...
post #1823 of 6164
So you want a villain hoody with a full zip, is what you're saying?
post #1824 of 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

JE crew & shorts


hey if you don't mind, how tall/waist size are you and what size did you get in the shorts?

post #1825 of 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebo21 View Post


hey if you don't mind, how tall/waist size are you and what size did you get in the shorts?
6 foot 36 waist. I went with XXL on shorts:
post #1826 of 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebo21 View Post


hey if you don't mind, how tall/waist size are you and what size did you get in the shorts?
I could have got the XL but I wanted a looser fit.
post #1827 of 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post


So you want this...

please never do something like this. this is horrible.

post #1828 of 6164
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussi View Post

please never do something like this. this is horrible.

No plans for this.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #1829 of 6164
Any chance Rodern Gray will receive more products then what they have now? We suffering with conversion from US to CAD + Shipping.
post #1830 of 6164
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben10 View Post

Any chance Rodern Gray will receive more products then what they have now? We suffering with conversion from US to CAD + Shipping.

Roden Gray is expanding their collection, within this season and for fall. Simons also had goods.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread