Pretty sure Concepts still have the black escobars in stock online.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 8/25/15 at 11:45pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:42am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 75post #1111 of 108332/5/14 at 11:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1112 of 108332/5/14 at 11:18ampost #1113 of 108332/5/14 at 12:43pm
New to the forum here and was reading through several of the pages but was wondering if someone can help answer a sizing question on the jeans (the cast coast and drake) to be specific. Is the fit very skinny or more straight?
Also, if anyone is familiar with Diesel Krooley Jeans - do they fit like those or more like?
I generally wear Diesel Krooley's and PRPS barracuda fits due to having thick thighs but a smaller waist. Was wondering if I could fit a 31 in these like my other jeans.. any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!post #1114 of 108332/5/14 at 3:18pm
Anyone here pick up the quilted RF X John Elliott collab items and have serious issues with the quality of the quilt-stitching? I bought a pair of the sweats on a whim and though I love the silhouette and materials, the quilted stitching is coming out all over the garment. Do I get in touch with JE or RF? Problem is the pop-up shop is gone by now but I'm still stuck with the defective item.post #1115 of 108332/5/14 at 3:57pmQuote:Contact JE they will take care of you. They have great customer service.Originally Posted by VirtruviusR
Anyone here pick up the quilted RF X John Elliott collab items and have serious issues with the quality of the quilt-stitching? I bought a pair of the sweats on a whim and though I love the silhouette and materials, the quilted stitching is coming out all over the garment. Do I get in touch with JE or RF? Problem is the pop-up shop is gone by now but I'm still stuck with the defective item.post #1116 of 108332/5/14 at 4:28pmpost #1117 of 108332/5/14 at 5:48pmpost #1118 of 108332/5/14 at 7:18pmpost #1119 of 108332/5/14 at 7:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by VirtruviusR
Anyone here pick up the quilted RF X John Elliott collab items and have serious issues with the quality of the quilt-stitching? I bought a pair of the sweats on a whim and though I love the silhouette and materials, the quilted stitching is coming out all over the garment. Do I get in touch with JE or RF? Problem is the pop-up shop is gone by now but I'm still stuck with the defective item.
I haven't really worn my hoodie yet but the quilted portions are fine on it. Top quality, maybe you got a bad pair.post #1120 of 108332/5/14 at 7:51pmpost #1121 of 108332/5/14 at 9:05pmThread Starter
Optimaas does not work for us, but has been a rad customer haha.
Re: quilting. There was an issue on some of the Lima's for Kith. I am actively working on a way to take care of any and all customers who are having issues. We always have and always will stand by our product and unfortunately there was a bad run on the Quilted Lima specifically. We apologize to anyone who received a sweat with quilting problems. I will be in touch with customers who have had issues.
With regards to S/S - we will be doing our first drop as soon as next week. There will be: Silk/Cotton Slub Classic Crews, Silk/Cotton Slub Curve U-Necks, Escobar Sweats, Villain Crewnecks, and Dual Zip Flash Hoodies. I will keep everyone posted.post #1122 of 108332/5/14 at 9:42pmpost #1123 of 108332/6/14 at 4:32ampost #1124 of 108332/6/14 at 5:19am
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 41 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 1 minute ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015