Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 4:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 10:31 am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread - Page 73
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1082 of 101512/3/14 at 12:43amThread StarterQuote:
The Burgundy Villain is not restocking any time soon, unfortunately. We may revive it in the future. There will be new styles and colors in the future.post #1083 of 101512/3/14 at 6:16ampost #1084 of 101512/3/14 at 9:23ampost #1085 of 101512/3/14 at 11:54ampost #1086 of 101512/3/14 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Shaun Robbins
Does any one have the JE X Kith Lima pants? if so is your stiching coming off the pants i wore them once and they look like garbage already the stiching is coming up all over the place.
Also does anyone know when then spring collection are coming out i wanna get some stuff
my Lima sweatpants should be coming in today. what areas of the pants has stitching coming off? I want to be on the lookout in case my pair has similar issues compared to yours. thanks!post #1087 of 101512/3/14 at 12:19pmpost #1088 of 101512/3/14 at 12:21pmpost #1089 of 101512/3/14 at 12:24pmpost #1090 of 101512/3/14 at 1:43pmpost #1091 of 101512/3/14 at 2:35pmQuote:
Don't wanna be taking money out of J+E's pockets but have you checked out the split hem long tee's from Machus? They're definitely dope, I have 2. But I am also interested in J+E's version since I love the long, curved hem on the U-neck but I'd prefer a regular crew neck.post #1092 of 101512/3/14 at 2:49pmQuote:Ehhh price is between levels for me. Rather spend $60 at JE or $125 on Fear of God LAOriginally Posted by OccultaVexillum
Don't wanna be taking money out of J+E's pockets but have you checked out the split hem long tee's from Machus? They're definitely dope, I have 2. But I am also interested in J+E's version since I love the long, curved hem on the U-neck but I'd prefer a regular crew neck.post #1093 of 101512/3/14 at 4:05pmpost #1094 of 101512/3/14 at 4:06pmpost #1095 of 101512/3/14 at 4:16pmMy quilted villian came in today and it's a quality hoodie. I must say it's much nicer than my rigga. I like the fit of this much better. Will have to get a white one.
Also those looking for a long split tee, zanerobe makes one too. I have one and it's a nice shirt. I'm always looking to add different shirts so interested in a JE one but the zanerobe one works well with both of my hoodies.
- John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 6 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › NWT Hiltl Dayne Smartcel Clima Pants - Twill Light Brown 32" x 38"... 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...