or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread - Page 110

post #1636 of 2869
Lol. I figured. 😄 Yes, I just left a question there. Not sure though if they will answer my query on Church's and Loake since they don't carry either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post

Good to hear! Enjoy!
The Unipair thread might be a better place to ask. smile.gif
post #1637 of 2869
Thought this might interest some of the gents in Japan: a leather shoe bag by Herz. I am a fan of Herz stuff. Not super refined high-end stuff but for more rustic and simple designs they use good leather and everything is hand-made.

http://www.herz-bag.jp/webshop/products/detail682.html
post #1638 of 2869
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter View Post

Thought this might interest some of the gents in Japan: a leather shoe bag by Herz. I am a fan of Herz stuff. Not super refined high-end stuff but for more rustic and simple designs they use good leather and everything is hand-made.

http://www.herz-bag.jp/webshop/products/detail682.html

Thanks Alter!

Interesting stuff.... now if the price weren`t so high....


CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 98
post #1639 of 2869
Men's Isetan in Shinjuku sent me the list of shoemakers who will be visiting in September and October. It will be a busy fall. Here is the list:

Sanyo Yamacho pattern order Sept 11-17
Tricker's pattern order Sept. 18-24
Padrone pattern order Sept. 25-Oct. 1
Todds pattern order Oct. 2-8
SilvanoLattanzi pattern order Oct. 5- 6
Santoni patern order Oct. 9- 15
Bettanin & Venturi pattern order Oct. 9-15
Perfetto pattern order Oct. 16-22
Hiroshi Tsubochi pattern order Oct. 23-Nov. 5
H? Katsukawa pattern order Oct. 23-Nov. 5
Alfred Sargent pattern order Oct. 30-Nov. 5

Bic
post #1640 of 2869
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bic Pentameter View Post

Men's Isetan in Shinjuku sent me the list of shoemakers who will be visiting in September and October. It will be a busy fall. Here is the list:

Sanyo Yamacho pattern order Sept 11-17
Tricker's pattern order Sept. 18-24
Padrone pattern order Sept. 25-Oct. 1
Todds pattern order Oct. 2-8
SilvanoLattanzi pattern order Oct. 5- 6
Santoni patern order Oct. 9- 15
Bettanin & Venturi pattern order Oct. 9-15
Perfetto pattern order Oct. 16-22
Hiroshi Tsubochi pattern order Oct. 23-Nov. 5
H? Katsukawa pattern order Oct. 23-Nov. 5
Alfred Sargent pattern order Oct. 30-Nov. 5

Bic

Awesome! Thanks Bic for the info! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


Isetan is also having their annual men`s stuff expo soon, from 9/18 ~ 9/25

*

There will be lots of fun shoe makeups available for sale, including:

*
Regal`s plaintoe shoes in Japanese cordovan embossed with craters.....

*
Tricker`s funky ostrich combo boots

*
Shoe creams by Columbus (a reissue of their original 1930`s package)

*
C&J shoes in Horween`s whiskey shell (pic from last year)

Isetan Men`s X Begin Facebook
post #1641 of 2869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bic Pentameter View Post

Men's Isetan in Shinjuku sent me the list of shoemakers who will be visiting in September and October. It will be a busy fall. Here is the list:

Sanyo Yamacho pattern order Sept 11-17
Tricker's pattern order Sept. 18-24
Padrone pattern order Sept. 25-Oct. 1
Todds pattern order Oct. 2-8
SilvanoLattanzi pattern order Oct. 5- 6
Santoni patern order Oct. 9- 15
Bettanin & Venturi pattern order Oct. 9-15
Perfetto pattern order Oct. 16-22
Hiroshi Tsubochi pattern order Oct. 23-Nov. 5
H? Katsukawa pattern order Oct. 23-Nov. 5
Alfred Sargent pattern order Oct. 30-Nov. 5

Bic

wish i m in japan
post #1642 of 2869
Hi guys.

Do you know where I can buy Saphir waxes and cremes in Seoul? Thanks!
post #1643 of 2869

check unipair thread.   they peddle shoes at corea

post #1644 of 2869
Thread Starter 
Shoemaker Ryota Hayafuji will be back to Japan (from Germany) for his long awaited Fall `13 Trunk Shows
Old Hat Osaka 9/14~9/16
Old Hat Tokyo 9/21~9/23



Bespoke Starts from ¥350K~

For those who remember, Hayafuji san does some really nice looking blind welted shoes smile.gif

Old Hat Archive
post #1645 of 2869
^ ooh, they're nice.
post #1646 of 2869
Thread Starter 
More Ryota Hayafuji greatness, courtesy of Old Hat.

Herr Hayafuji is among the very few (or possibly the only) in the world who apprenticed in England, France, Italy, and Germany. He currently resides in Munich, and visits Japan twice a year to take orders.

*
Whole cut oxford with imitation cap and brogues

*
Blacks oxfords with a volumous toe, aka the `Paris Last`

*
Inspired by traditional shoes from Bavaria

*
Blind welt madness! Just don`t kick into anything...

*
Austerity Brogues with a subtle ridge along the centre line...

*
Trigenaten (Norwegian stitches)

*

Hayafuji soles

*
*
Lovely flares...

*
Mirror polished..

*
Never seen this before

Check out these bespoke samples @ the Tokyo Trunk Show next week.

Old Hat Tokyo
post #1647 of 2869
these toes are massive!
post #1648 of 2869
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post

these toes are massive!

I hope to see them in person next week. That big toe may actually look good in person smile.gif

Herr Hayafuji designed that last while he was working for M. Dimitri Gomez @ C&J Paris. Hence the name `Paris last`
post #1649 of 2869
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post

More Ryota Hayafuji greatness, courtesy of Old Hat.

Herr Hayafuji is among the very few (or possibly the only) in the world who apprenticed in England, France, Italy, and Germany. He currently resides in Munich, and visits Japan twice a year to take orders.

*
Whole cut oxford with imitation cap and brogues

This would be my take
post #1650 of 2869
Would the volumous toe allow for a shorter shoe? As it allows our true toes fill up the front of the shoes?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread