or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Briefcase porn thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Briefcase porn thread - Page 142

post #2116 of 2128

What do the members feel about the office briefcase with no wood, no MDF, no leather board, no artificial sheets, only a thick 4-5 mm Veg tanned leather?

 

 

post #2117 of 2128
The Westminster case in chestnut.... not as much bang as the Westminister II with the wrap around straps, but I like the simplicity of the bag. It has 2 compartments, and does come with a carry strap.











post #2118 of 2128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzuraa View Post

What do the members feel about the office briefcase with no wood, no MDF, no leather board, no artificial sheets, only a thick 4-5 mm Veg tanned leather?






Truthfully, it looks kind of boring for my taste. and the combination lock makes it look like something one would pick-up at Staples or Office Max.
post #2119 of 2128
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

The Westminster case in chestnut.... not as much bang as the Westminister II with the wrap around straps, but I like the simplicity of the bag. It has 2 compartments, and does come with a carry strap.











A Damn handsome bag. Love that look, too much for my pocket book though. I have just ordered a HTompkins bag, I will be designing a few different featires, and will gladly share the process when it starts to come to fruition.

 

Very excited for the new bag to get started!

post #2120 of 2128



Hrothgar Stibbon "Salisbury" in Conker.
post #2121 of 2128
In the coming months I will be putting together a hand sewn briefcase. It will be a rather simple design overall, as this is my first briefcase. I have made several other cases and pieces in the past 15 years.

I plan to detail the steps for my own purposes later on, would it be of interest of folks here to see the process and or images?

If not no worries and please delete.

Best,

DL-
post #2122 of 2128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spong View Post




Hrothgar Stibbon "Salisbury" in Conker.

Can we get some interior shots? nice bag!

post #2123 of 2128

Hi all, 

 

I recently started looking for a new briefcase and am currently looking at a linjer soft briefcase.  Are there any alternatives that I should look at at this price point?  Looking for something simple in the style of the liner soft briefcase, and that will last for a very long time if I use it every day on my daily train commute. 

 

Thanks.

post #2124 of 2128
Have a look at the Tusting cases. I have had one for a few years and it's wearing in very nicely.
post #2125 of 2128
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBernard View Post

Have a look at the Tusting cases. I have had one for a few years and it's wearing in very nicely.

 

Also note that there is a company in the US called Levenger that sells some Tusting bags...and they also sell open box items on eBay at a considerable discount.

post #2126 of 2128

Just started riding a Brompton to work, and my BB shell cordovan case fits perfectly in the front basket:

 

 

post #2127 of 2128
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

Just started riding a Brompton to work, and my BB shell cordovan case fits perfectly in the front basket:

 

 

 

Wow, I don't think I have seen one of those before   :nodding:

post #2128 of 2128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Organika View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

Just started riding a Brompton to work, and my BB shell cordovan case fits perfectly in the front basket:

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Wow, I don't think I have seen one of those before   :nodding:

 

Thanks.  They are few and far between . . . and for what I paid for this one, it better last me the rest of my life.

 

(I assume you're talking about the case, btw)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Briefcase porn thread