or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Briefcase porn thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Briefcase porn thread - Page 112

post #1666 of 1936
^^ SAB sells them.
post #1667 of 1936
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

^^ SAB sells them.

The ones on the picture are from SAB, but I've only managed to find larger ones 16,5 by 11 inches, I'm looking for something smaller.
post #1668 of 1936

~~I do underarm folio's, usually zip on 3 sides,

 

 

 

these ones, entirely hand stitched, Sedgwicks bridle, Riri zip, are 15" x 11 1/4". a smaller size would require a new pattern to be cut. Also do flapped underarm folio's

 

 

these are 15" x 10.5", and 13" x 9.5", PM me if they are of any interest.

post #1669 of 1936
Quote:
Originally Posted by casemaker View Post

~~I do underarm folio's, usually zip on 3 sides,







these ones, entirely hand stitched, Sedgwicks bridle, Riri zip, are 15" x 11 1/4". a smaller size would require a new pattern to be cut. Also do flapped underarm folio's




these are 15" x 10.5", and 13" x 9.5", PM me if they are of any interest.

Lovely work as ever. The Sedgwick Green is such a nice colour,

Charlie
post #1670 of 1936

Thanks Charlie,

 

But, this green is from a different tannery, not Sedgwick's. I had it made some time ago, and embossed with a traditional bag grain ( oat or straw grain ) 1.5mm bridle shoulder, folio lined with white glazed pigskin, fully hand stitched.

 

 

 

I used this less expensive leather to make the first test sample of the new pattern - it works :)

post #1671 of 1936
Quote:
Originally Posted by casemaker View Post

Thanks Charlie,

But, this green is from a different tannery, not Sedgwick's. I had it made some time ago, and embossed with a traditional bag grain ( oat or straw grain ) 1.5mm bridle shoulder, folio lined with white glazed pigskin, fully hand stitched.







I used this less expensive leather to make the first test sample of the new pattern - it works smile.gif

Interesting - hadn't noticed it was bag print, good find!

Charlie
post #1672 of 1936
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChris View Post

Gentlemen, I'm on the hunt fo a zip lock folio such as the one picture below, but of smaller size such as 13/14 inches X 10 inches and with internal pocket(s).

Does anyone know where to find something similar to my spec?

They don't have a lock, but "No Man Walks Alone" has a couple of different leather document folios that are 14" x 10" that you could take a look at:

La Portegna:

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/leather-accessories/brown-leather-portfolio-with-red-accent-zipper-1024.html

Porter Japan:

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/leather-accessories/black-tand-leather-clutch-portfolio.html

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/leather-accessories/brown-tand-leather-clutch-portfolio.html
post #1673 of 1936
Quote:
Originally Posted by casemaker View Post
 

~~I do underarm folio's, usually zip on 3 sides,

 

 

 

these ones, entirely hand stitched, Sedgwicks bridle, Riri zip, are 15" x 11 1/4". a smaller size would require a new pattern to be cut. Also do flapped underarm folio's

 

 

these are 15" x 10.5", and 13" x 9.5", PM me if they are of any interest.


Very nice model...compliments

post #1674 of 1936

Thank you, just finished a smaller version, still playing around with detailing,

 

 

 

Fully hand-stitched, Sedgwick's light havana bridle, lined with a vibrant pink pigskin for fun.

post #1675 of 1936
Hermes Crocodile Sac à Depeche (NOT MINE)

hermes-crocodile-sac.jpg
post #1676 of 1936

Not my taste, but......WOW

 

go on then :) how much?

post #1677 of 1936
Quote:
Originally Posted by casemaker View Post

Not my taste, but......WOW

go on then smile.gif how much?

The Hermes Crocodile SAC - the seller is quoting US$89,000 - if that is a reasonable price I do not know.
post #1678 of 1936

Damn, will have to wait for the sales !

post #1679 of 1936
I'd rather have a BMW M5 than a briefcase. but that's just me.
post #1680 of 1936
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

I'd rather have a BMW M5 than a briefcase. but that's just me.

 

True, but I suspect anyone considering that case as a viable purchase isn't exactly making a compromised choice.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Briefcase porn thread