or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Briefcase porn thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Briefcase porn thread - Page 84

post #1246 of 1922
Hi guys,

I fell in love with this briefcase that I found on multiple blogs, pinterest and tumblr pages.
I did some search (with reverse Google Image) but I never found any brand or model reference.

Maybe you guys have an idea of where this could be from:



Otherwise I think I will ask Unlucky to make it for me wink.gif
post #1247 of 1922

^ bump, I wanna know aswell. That thing is sexy.

post #1248 of 1922

LL

 

Hello,

This briefcase is an Hermès Etrivière II and in Europe costs 3700 euro.

It has the classic sellier three row hand stitch and buckle.

 

Case Study: Hermès Etriviere Meeting 38 Bag

post #1249 of 1922
Some more pics of the Henry Tomkins Essential briefcase.

In the last photo it is loaded with my 13 inch MacBook Pro inside a CaseLogic padded case, some legal pads in a folder, and a power cord. The divider has pen and credit card holders, as well as a general purpose pocket. Overall I'm very pleased with the bag. It is very sturdy, the leather is thick, and it seems well constructed. One small issue is that you can see the grain and/or marks on the hide that still lightly show after the tanning process (almost like stretch marks on skin). You might see in the closeups what I'm talking about. This doesn't bother me but someone else might not appreciate it.







post #1250 of 1922
Quote:
Originally Posted by vm1336 View Post

Some more pics of the Henry Tomkins Essential briefcase.

In the last photo it is loaded with my 13 inch MacBook Pro inside a CaseLogic padded case, some legal pads in a folder, and a power cord. The divider has pen and credit card holders, as well as a general purpose pocket. Overall I'm very pleased with the bag. It is very sturdy, the leather is thick, and it seems well constructed. One small issue is that you can see the grain and/or marks on the hide that still lightly show after the tanning process (almost like stretch marks on skin). You might see in the closeups what I'm talking about. This doesn't bother me but someone else might not appreciate it.







 

I have the same, in a darker brown, but without the strap. Lovely briefcase, insane value for an 'entry level' briefcase. 

post #1251 of 1922
^^Nice. Could any of you please share some closeups of the stitching on the Henry Tomkins? It looks like they are a great value for the money.
post #1252 of 1922
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlyanton View Post

LL


Hello,
This briefcase is an Hermès Etrivière II and in Europe costs 3700 euro.
It has the classic sellier three row hand stitch and buckle.

Case Study: Hermès Etriviere Meeting 38 Bag


Gorgeous!!

I'm very tempted....
post #1253 of 1922
post #1254 of 1922
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlyanton View Post

LL


Hello,
This briefcase is an Hermès Etrivière II and in Europe costs 3700 euro.
It has the classic sellier three row hand stitch and buckle.

Case Study: Hermès Etriviere Meeting 38 Bag
Thank you so much for this!
Even if I kind of hoped you put an extra zero by mistake on the price biggrin.gif
post #1255 of 1922

That Henry Tomkins case looks terrific.

post #1256 of 1922

Great bags.

 

Anyone know an estimate price in the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pic9809 View Post

xmas present from the wifey

 

 

 

and next to its older brother

 

post #1257 of 1922
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCWalker View Post

Great bags.

Anyone know an estimate price in the UK?


I hate to think.

The smaller bag, the Berluti "Deux Jours" (the one in the lower photo with two zips), was selling for GBP1200 or so a few years back, so I'd bet it costs substantially more now.
post #1258 of 1922
Here are a few shots of my new one : )

Alberto Bellucci Capri Full Grain Italian (honey):















Edited by rwbenjey - 2/23/13 at 1:21pm
post #1259 of 1922
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwbenjey View Post

Here are a few shots of my new one : )

Very nice.
post #1260 of 1922
Yes, very nice. Did you tear down the fence behind you?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Briefcase porn thread