or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Briefcase porn thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Briefcase porn thread - Page 83

post #1231 of 1821

inlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif

 

 

mahogany_brifecase_messenger_bag_by_l1andy-d4z0yxp.jpg

post #1232 of 1821
I placed an order for a Frank Clegg bag. I'll post back in about a month when I've received it.
post #1233 of 1821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post

I placed an order for a Frank Clegg bag. I'll post back in about a month when I've received it.

Did you see this?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/314668/brand-new-frank-clegg-american-leather-briefcase-cognac-price-dropped
post #1234 of 1821
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenjiKen View Post

Saw this on youtube- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oceSMbuw5PA
not really a briefcase but its damn gorgeous. 






found at http://theleathershop.com/bag/expedition-bag.html/




I would never buy one of those, but it looks pretty cool
post #1235 of 1821
^^+1.
Ugly as hell.
post #1236 of 1821

Yes, but mine will be dark brown and a different style.
post #1237 of 1821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post


Yes, but mine will be dark brown and a different style.

 

Which bag will you be getting?  I have the English Briefcase in chestnut and it has served me well for 2+ years, got it when it was still Lotuff & Clegg.

post #1238 of 1821
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMac View Post

Which bag will you be getting?  I have the English Briefcase in chestnut and it has served me well for 2+ years, got it when it was still Lotuff & Clegg.

it's not currently on the site. It'll be a modified version of the style I posted in a photo on the previous page.
post #1239 of 1821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post

Yes, but mine will be dark brown and a different style.

Ok, just thought I'd let you know since I've seen that up there for quite some time.
post #1240 of 1821
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

Ok, just thought I'd let you know since I've seen that up there for quite some time.

Thanks. It does look nice though.
post #1241 of 1821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petepan View Post

inlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif

 

 

mahogany_brifecase_messenger_bag_by_l1andy-d4z0yxp.jpg

Nice one! Thanks for the share Pete!

 

I used to go by ARM Leather (my initials) but now find my work under Blackthorn Leather 

Cheers,

 

Andy

post #1242 of 1821

If any of the people on here could look at this thread i put up. You guys seem to know your stuff and might be able to help me confirm if its real and what its worth.

 

Any help would be much appreciated

 


http://www.styleforum.net/t/335029/mont-blanc-bag-real-or-fake-need-advice

post #1243 of 1821
Henry Tomkins Briefcase Lite -- had it for a week and love it. This is by far the best leather bag I've ever owned in my life and at a very reasonable price compared to the alternatives.



post #1244 of 1821

Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vm1336 View Post



Henry Tomkins Essential briefcase in light brown. I added the shoulder strap (not shown), but otherwise stock. Very nice piece and only 210 GBP including shipping to the US.

EDIT: I forgot to say sorry for the crappy low light iPhone pic.
post #1245 of 1821

Awesome to see all these Henry Tomkins briefcases, they make superb looking bags.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Briefcase porn thread