• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Vintage Florsheim Imperial Longwings 9.5D Tan Barely used

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
These are vintage Florsheim Imperial "Longwing" wingtips. Tan scotch grain, 9.5D, great condition, soles probably have a week's worth of walking on them and the insoles look practically new. Double rows of nails in heels with factory heel taps, double soles, Goodyear welted, built to last.

I haven't even polished them yet but I will do that tomorrow and post new pics. Just wanted to get these up. (Click to enlarge)

REDUCED - $60 shipped Priority CONUS.

New pics after a polish (original pics are closer to the real color):

resizeofp1010922ua4.jpg

resizeofp1010918yn2.jpg

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
These are vintage Florsheim Imperial "Longwing" wingtips. Tan scotch grain, 9.5D, great condition, soles probably have a week's worth of walking on them and the insoles look practically new. Double rows of nails in heels with factory heel taps, double soles, Goodyear welted, built to last.

I haven't even polished them yet but I will do that tomorrow and post new pics. Just wanted to get these up. (Click to enlarge)

Let's go $70 to start, shipped, Priority CONUS.

Hard to find color my siZe goes for $100.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What size? I do see these from time to time - I'll start picking them up now that I know that people want them.

Drizabone

Reaction score
If you see any 9 EEE in brown, tan or burgundy, I am your man.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Drizabone
If you see any 9 EEE in brown, tan or burgundy, I am your man.
You got it.

Currently on hold for sizing questions - does anyone know how these run?

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
You got it.

I actually have this exact shoe, in this size and color. Mine are true to size. They might be the tiniest bit on the narrow size, despite the fact that they appear large.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I put Brooks Bros. trees in them size 9E (slightly wide) and they just barely fit - maybe that's the narrowness. Thanks for the input.

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
What size? I do see these from time to time - I'll start picking them up now that I know that people want them.
13D anything nice and inexpensive I'll be almost certainly in for.

Originally Posted by Baron
I actually have this exact shoe, in this size and color. Mine are true to size. They might be the tiniest bit on the narrow size, despite the fact that they appear large.

Yeah mine are a bit on the narrow side. I have yet to wear them because of the inclement weather. They walk a little slippery.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
You got it.

Released from hold.
smile.gif

New pics after a polish (original pics are closer to the real color):

resizeofp1010922ua4.jpg

resizeofp1010918yn2.jpg

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Bump - reduced - $60 shipped.

dshell

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Bump - reduced - $60 shipped.

Oh j, this doesn't bode well. As I mentioned in the Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata thread, I'm using this item as an indicator of what to bid on the ebay pair that'll fit me!

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't do that - they are just taking up space and I'm tired of having stuff that doesn't fit me lying around. I went through the ebay completed items and 60 seemed fairer, so...

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I wouldn't do that - they are just taking up space and I'm tired of having stuff that doesn't fit me lying around. I went through the ebay completed items and 60 seemed fairer, so...

I picked up a USA 10 black pair the other day and they fit me even though I am a 10.5D/11D but the fit was very tight... everywhere.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads