LAST THREE DAYS BEFORE CONSIGNMENT SHOP!
Self Edge Sea Chambray Shirt in S
Pit to Pit 20
Have long been SOLD OUT and not restocked so far...
- 5.5oz Black Seed Cone Cotton Chambray
- 1x1 Weave Chambray
- Hand Stitched Button-Holes
- Flipped Western Pockets
- Vintage Deadstock Buttons - Hand Polished Before Assembly
- Hand Machine Stitched Labels (Not Embroidered)
- Chambray Made in White Oak, NC
- Shirts made in San Francisco, CA
Self Edge's take on a classic western chambray shirt stays true to classic stylings but adds a few twists. The front pockets have been flipped and pocket flaps are a curved arcuate shape.
The chambray used is part of Cone's White Oak collection, this Sea Green Indigo Dyed shade has immense character for a chambray and is sure to age beautifully over time
My shirt is in Excellent condition except a stain on the front, check the pic, I am serious with my garments so it should be away after a gentle hand wash.
Edited by longwalker - 3/31/13 at 8:15pm