or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 36

post #526 of 749
That chiseled brogued captoe is beautiful
post #527 of 749
Uni you have amazing stock and I dont want black shoes but you make me want to reconsider. Fantastic
post #528 of 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Love your group shots UG. I will own a Dover of some kind one day.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

That chiseled brogued captoe is beautiful

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Uni you have amazing stock and I dont want black shoes but you make me want to reconsider. Fantastic


Thank you gentlemen.  We are quite fond of our Edward Green collection and happy to hear others are enjoying them.

post #529 of 749

 

 

 


Four brands worth having.

post #530 of 749
Alden, then Carmina, then Trickere, then... ?


Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. -- Rumi

Jacket: 36S/38S.
Shoes: 7.5EE-8.5D.
post #531 of 749

The other picture is of Edward Green Galways.

post #532 of 749


Asquith Midnight Malvern Chameleon

post #533 of 749

 

 

 

post #534 of 749

 


Two of my favorite pictures.

post #535 of 749
That Cordovan / suede bal boot is one of my favourite Carminas ever. Such a winning combo.
post #536 of 749

 

 

 

 

Hard to say which is better, Edward Green or Carmina.  In my book they both do a great boot.  Let us know your choice.

post #537 of 749

Who do you like?

 

 

 

 

 

post #538 of 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post

Who do you like?




Probably EG -but neither is really my style. The Carmina is chromexcel, right? That really isn't my thing. Love the Carmina last, however.
post #539 of 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post

Who do you like?


 







As I posted on the EG thread:

Another cool comparison. If you're giving them away, I'll take the Alderley, please. ;-) A very classy country boot indeed (though both the Galway and Nevis tug my heart strings a little harder from the EG stable).

Out of my own pocket, the Carmina plays a very strong hand in value, and I love how chromexcel ages with hard use. I have beat hard on a pair of Chromexcel AE Bayfields for three winters and numerous hunting / hiking / camping trips and I swear they look better now than when they were brand new.
post #540 of 749

Would have to go with the Carmina. Not only is the CXL tough, but the rain last is refined without being too refined when paired with a wingtip. I could get away with those in 90% of the situations I'm in (and one keeps a pair of black shoes handy for the other 10%)  without worrying about the random rain fits that Boston and London seem to have.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread