or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here - Page 389  

post #5821 of 12663
Question!

This is what I want:

A nice stock indigo raw denim that has these measurements:

11 inch thigh
7 inch leg opening
8 inch knee


What do you guys recommend looking into?

Thanks!
post #5822 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenimFreak411 View Post
Question!

This is what I want:

A nice stock indigo raw denim that has these measurements:

11 inch thigh
7 inch leg opening
8 inch knee


What do you guys recommend looking into?

Thanks!
I recommend you look into giving us the waist measurement, too.
post #5823 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bpc View Post
Besides the shoes or boots and packaging what comes in the shoe box with John Varvatos shoes or boots (not the converse)? shoe bag (1 or 2)? shoe horn? extra laces? care information?

A note written in Mexican that says

hola gringo, you paid too much.
post #5824 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenimFreak411 View Post
Question!

This is what I want:

A nice stock indigo raw denim that has these measurements:

11 inch thigh
7 inch leg opening
8 inch knee


What do you guys recommend looking into?

Thanks!

Acne raw in max or mic should fit the bill, prob. APC NC's, maybe Dior 19's not sure though on those
post #5825 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egdon Heath View Post
A note written in Mexican that says hola gringo, you paid too much.
Damn, no note!
post #5826 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by pg600rr View Post
Acne raw in max or mic should fit the bill, prob. APC NC's, maybe Dior 19's not sure though on those

I don't think any of those jeans have the combination of 11" thigh and 7" hem, in any size.


+1 on waist measurement would help.
post #5827 of 12663
What APC fit would be most comparable to 511's? Fitwise, 511's have been the best for me recently. The denim 511's are made with otherwise, sucks big time.
post #5828 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by whacked View Post
I don't think any of those jeans have the combination of 11" thigh and 7" hem, in any size.


+1 on waist measurement would help.


Just measured Acne max 34x34 thigh was 11.25", leg opening was 7.5", APC NS sz 32 thigh was 12", leg opening 7.5".

So those two cuts are very close and those are "large" size.. if you take a 32 or lower in the max they should be spot on for the measurements you are looking for, with the NS if you take a 30 or lower they should be very close as well.
post #5829 of 12663
Can anyone ID this shirt or one like it? It is a dark fall looing Gingham pattern...
LL
post #5830 of 12663
Which color jacket should I get? Black or Navy I don't typically wear a lot of black and stick with mostly brown boots and earth toned clothing. But I can find the black one for 10-15% off. I suppose a secondary question would be how to you guys feel about black coats with brown shoes? I've always had a personal issue with the combination but I've noticed quite a few WAYWT posts with it. Am I just being anal for no reason with this objection of mine?
post #5831 of 12663
Anyone know of any good Black Friday sales?
post #5832 of 12663
What the hell happened to Iron Army? They seem to have vanished.
post #5833 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Francis View Post
What the hell happened to Iron Army? They seem to have vanished.
What the hell happened to a lot of things...? But it looks like IA may be no more and that their creators are now doing this: http://www.city-of-others.com/tiltviewer/ss09.html
post #5834 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
What the hell happened to a lot of things...? But it looks like IA may be no more and that their creators are now doing this: http://www.city-of-others.com/tiltviewer/ss09.html
Thanks for the info. Damn, I liked a lot of the IA stuff. Was going to buy some jeans from them in the near future. And from a brief perusal of the [City of Others] web site, which lacks an online store, it looks like they may not even be selling raw denim. Iron Army was one of the few brands selling nice jeans with a lower fit. I can't deal with these 11" front rise repro jeans.
post #5835 of 12663
Crate and Somet are two brands that do low rises. Check them out.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here