or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here - Page 684  

post #10246 of 12663
Where can I get some cheap wool socks that do the job
post #10247 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
How do you avoid the "maddening" wrinkles when you put your jeans in the washing machine to wash? Turn them inside out?

Apologize. I mean how to avoid the wrinkles when you wash your jeans? Every time I put my jeans into the washer, they came out with a lot of wrinkles. Do I turn them inside out? Try to flatten/stretch them out when they are hanging to dry? Iron them out (God forbids)?
post #10248 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
Apologize. I mean how to avoid the wrinkles when you wash your jeans? Every time I put my jeans into the washer, they came out with a lot of wrinkles. Do I turn them inside out? Try to flatten/stretch them out what they are hanging to dry? Iron them out (God forbids)?

Try turning them inside out, and removing them before they start the spin cycle. I'm not sure that will work, but I think it's probably your best bet.
post #10249 of 12663
^^the yoke isnt the back rise, its the (kinda) triangular area above the back pockets. the pattern saves fabric compared to no yoke.
post #10250 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBobo View Post
^^the yoke isnt the back rise, its the (kinda) triangular area above the back pockets. the pattern saves fabric compared to no yoke.

Wow, I've been using that word wrong for years.
post #10251 of 12663
I'm looking for a knit that looks something similar to this. Basically, a black/charcoal knit speckled with white, but I'd prefer a knit vs. a cardigan. Anyone?
post #10252 of 12663
I'm new, so please forgive me if I'm ignorant. 2 questions:
I want to get KMW 1800's- do I need to size down/up at all?
I also was wondering if Jump The Gun shortsleeved Gingham buttonups were worth the price.
post #10253 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boddington View Post
I'm new, so please forgive me if I'm ignorant. 2 questions:
I want to get KMW 1800's- do I need to size down/up at all?
I also was wondering if Jump The Gun shortsleeved Gingham buttonups were worth the price.
I've heard nothing but good things about JTG shirts but I can't speak from experience. Anywhere know where I can white replacement laces for Sperry Top-Siders? I just bought a pair that came with brown laces but I think white would look much better.
post #10254 of 12663
Hi guys,

How is the quality of Costume National's shoes? Thanks!
post #10255 of 12663
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get Parajumpers coats online? Context clothing only has the gobi in black left but not in my size anyone know any other place? Best if it ships to Canada too.
post #10256 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy View Post
how do rugby oxfords fit?

example:
SOLID UNIVERSITY OXFORD
http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?...043&cp=3138868

slimmer than jcrew oxfords?


They fit slimmer than jcrew. I have one in size medium and the pit to pit measurement on the shirt is 21".
post #10257 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post
They fit slimmer than jcrew. I have one in size medium and the pit to pit measurement on the shirt is 21".

2nd that, everything I have from Rugby is one size slimmer than normal (ie, normally a L, got an XL).
post #10258 of 12663
How much should I expect Gap shirts to shrink? I picked up the grey chambray and a flannel, both in a medium but they're a but snug across the chest and shoulders. Should I exchange for larges and wash them in warm water?
post #10259 of 12663
Can anyone comment on the fit of APC knitwear? I'm a fairly standard large, but an XL in NDG. Also, if anyone knows where I can find the grey flecked cardigan online, that would be a hookup. Thanks in advance.
post #10260 of 12663
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamm23 View Post
How much should I expect Gap shirts to shrink? I picked up the grey chambray and a flannel, both in a medium but they're a but snug across the chest and shoulders. Should I exchange for larges and wash them in warm water?
I bought a madras buttondown over the summer that didn't shrink at all really.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here