Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 650post #9737 of 243252/20/15 at 9:19ampost #9738 of 243252/20/15 at 9:21ampost #9739 of 243252/20/15 at 9:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
Boom! New Polo Suede boots just arrived. This is our first style in the new suede color from Carmina. More to come, no doubt.
Damn. That is something that will work year round. Damn.post #9740 of 243252/20/15 at 9:26ampost #9741 of 243252/20/15 at 9:27ampost #9742 of 243252/20/15 at 9:30ampost #9743 of 243252/20/15 at 9:36ampost #9744 of 243252/20/15 at 9:38ampost #9745 of 243252/20/15 at 9:38am
Old GMTO from end of last year:Quote:Originally Posted by Leaves
Gaziano & Girling Isham Kudu GMTO
Hi guys, I’m organizing a GMTO for a G&G Isham in kudu. There were quite a lot of people interested when I suggested this earlier. Kudu is an antelope. Usually this leather is reserved for single MTOs and bespoke, but Dean was kind enough to let us do this as a GMTO. I’m in on this myself.
At the moment, stock of kudu is limited and they only have these two colors, Tan and Acorn:
Personally I prefer the Tan kudu, it looks to have more depth than Acorn. These are the other specs that I have in mind, although I’m open to suggestions of course.
- Style: Gaziano & Girling Isham
- Last: MH71 in E-width (after five confirmed, we will open up for other widths)
- Material: Tan kudu (or possibly Acorn)
- Sole: Dainite with flat welt
- Price ex VAT: 7600 SEK
- Price inc VAT: 9500 SEK (for clients within the EU)
- G&G lasted trees: 1200 SEK / 1500 SEK (ex/inc VAT)
- Deposit: 50%, final payment before shipping. Shipping will be free of charge if you order the trees to go with the shoes as this puts you over our 8000 SEK limit for free shipping.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you are interested. When we have five confirmed, we will post a GMTO payment link.
We have the following people interested at the moment, so we should reach the five minimum easily.
Isham, exact same make up but in Vintage Oak:Quote:
Should be next month!post #9746 of 243252/20/15 at 9:39ampost #9747 of 243252/20/15 at 9:40ampost #9748 of 243252/20/15 at 9:44amQuote:
Eeeep! I wear a 9.5 in Rain, but I chose a 9 in Soller in a separate GMTO based on other people recommendations. I haven't received them yet so I don't know how they will fit. I do however wear a 9 in Robert.post #9749 of 243252/20/15 at 9:53ampost #9750 of 243252/20/15 at 9:57amQuote:
Soller is roomier than Rain, particularly in the toe box but also across the ball of the foot.
I can generally do 8.5 in Rain last for a shoe, though I go up to 9 for a boot for a comfortable if slightly roomy fit. I've tried 8.5 in Soller in a boot and it is plenty roomy enough.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1649 Active Users (354 Members and 1295 Guests)
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 26 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › Guide to Wet Shaving 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...