Stock models under 900 a pair. Gotta get em while the goings good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 608post #9107 of 242652/9/15 at 1:56pmQuote:Who, me?!
I'm a proponent of two members having a frank discussion or exchange of ideas. My purpose is to simply highlight those conversations for further discussion...post #9108 of 242652/9/15 at 2:00pmQuote:
I have a Snuff Suede chukka with different pant combos in my Instagram / Tumblr. I'd post it for you but I'm on my phone. I think light grey yes. Dark grey no. Mid grey I'm not sure, I'll wear it tomorrow and let you know. Of course it depends on definition of mid grey.post #9109 of 242652/9/15 at 2:02pmQuote:
Cheers...I'll look at your instagram as well, which I follow.post #9110 of 242652/9/15 at 2:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
i love the shoes. i dislike the mindless and increasingly misinformed or uneducated opinions of the internet: broad sweeping statements, poor brand comparisons and value judgments. Sf surely isnt immune to this. gah. i know ive done the same, with 18,000+ posts ive probably done it more than most. but still you cant help but bang your head against the wall
You should go on a mission to civilize the Internet. I think you have a good chance at succeeding.
The problem is its hard to publicly shame an anonymous person on the Internet. Maybe people who post stupid things on SF should be banned until they post an equally stupid an embarrassing fit pic.Quote:
If you know this, then why suffer needlessly. It's an investment in your happiness. That's the best return you can get!
Edited by Ironist - 2/9/15 at 2:31pmpost #9111 of 242652/9/15 at 2:49pmpost #9112 of 242652/9/15 at 2:55pmpost #9113 of 242652/9/15 at 4:47pmpost #9114 of 242652/9/15 at 4:52pmpost #9115 of 242652/9/15 at 4:54pmpost #9116 of 242652/9/15 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
EG is increasing their prices end of week, probably it's already being implemented on Jermyn Street as we speak. We however will honour the current price levels until end of Feb. I believe in giving my clients a heads up before any increase in price, I think it's fair given the support, loyalty and good vibes we get from everyone on SF.
Truly appreciate the advanced notice and your willingness to extend the current price level to the end of the month. A true gentleman indeed.
I did wonder when the other shoe was going to drop.
I figured an EG price hike was on the way, after you announced the GG hike.
Being boot guys, they probably have no cluet I'm talking about. LOLpost #9117 of 242652/9/15 at 5:37pmpost #9118 of 242652/9/15 at 5:52pmpost #9119 of 242652/9/15 at 5:53pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by mcl911
@dddrees blue?( I believe is smoky mid night blue)
Should I keep posting in both G&G and skoat thread or just one?
Edited by mcl911 - 2/9/15 at 6:25pmpost #9120 of 242652/9/15 at 6:44pm
Anyone up for a Mayfair Monkstrap in:
Vintage Oak/ Vintage Cherry/ Vintage Cedar (i'll go with the majority)
Oak Bark Sole (any Single color painted on sole, black, red, purple or dark brown)
Last: TG73 or a Deco last (if it can be used without extra surcharge)
Lining: Racing Green similar to the picture below.
the quarter brogue monkstrap is seldom seen in most other RTW. I'd be very interested in either that or a Hove in vintage cedar, perhaps finished by Dandyshoecare.
Edited by striker - 2/10/15 at 2:26am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 28 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 30 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 41 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 43 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 50 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 51 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...