Have that Frankenstitch derby. Gorgeous shoe, but that sole is super stuff and still hasn't broken in for me. Would rather have single Dainite, Tomir, or Ridgeway for something like that.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 11/4/16 at 11:41am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 602post #9016 of 238412/8/15 at 5:33pmpost #9017 of 238412/8/15 at 6:00pmQuote:
I don't think they are interested in that derby, only the NST.post #9018 of 238412/8/15 at 7:56pmpost #9019 of 238412/8/15 at 7:59pmpost #9020 of 238412/8/15 at 8:00pmpost #9021 of 238412/8/15 at 8:02pmpost #9022 of 238412/8/15 at 8:56pmpost #9023 of 238412/8/15 at 8:59pm
True I guess it had never happened before so I thought I would ask
Hahaha I hope they put it back together the exact same way. Theres nothing better than opening a shoe box and its brand spanking new from the manufacturer.post #9024 of 238412/8/15 at 9:42pmThread StarterQuote:
Not exactly new, we used them in an ancient occult Viking fertility tradition, but they should be ok. Wear in good health.
Now it's time to wake up the kids. I was enjoying reading the newspaper in serene silence for once. Here comes the chaos.post #9025 of 238412/8/15 at 10:13pmQuote:
Lol my excitement cannot be contained. Not only are they magnificent shoes but they also have history behind thempost #9026 of 238412/9/15 at 4:16ampost #9027 of 238412/9/15 at 5:54ampost #9028 of 238412/9/15 at 6:16amThread StarterMarch 1 price increase
An update on this. Just got notified by Edward Green that they are also looking to increase their prices, this will go into effect end of this week. But we will honor any quotes and prices until end of this month. Because of the currency exchnage rates and the G&G and EG price increase, we are looking at an increase in pricing for about 13-15% (!). So you guys send through your orders if you want to take advantage of the old pricing.
Enzo Bonafé & Carmina increase: about 3-4%
Edward Green and Gaziano & Girling increase: about 13-15%.
We have a small restock of Edward Green staple incoming before the price increase, as well as some G&G staple that might make it before the increase.post #9029 of 238412/9/15 at 6:23ampost #9030 of 238412/9/15 at 6:26am
Hey, I just wanted to remind people of this GMTO because we have changed some of the details; in particular the suede color and sole are more defined now.
I'm trying to get this going this month before Carmina/Skoaktiebolaget's price increase in March. With the strength of the USD to the SEK, this is a good time to organize an order.
These chukkas will be a work horse by being able to worn in both casual and business casual settings easily. A lighter shade of suede is something that will add another dimension to your shoe rotation. The makeup is variable, but here is the initial plan:
Model: 905 5 eyelet chukka
Leather: Snuff suede
Price: ~$390 + shipping, which may be around $40 if shipping to the US. A 50% nonrefundable deposit is required at the start of the GMTO, with the balance + shipping is charged once the shoes ship. This price depends on the currency exchange rate at the time of order.
We need 6 people total to do a GMTO via Skoaktiebolaget, and so far we have 4 confirmed. Let me know if you want in on this makeup or if you have any further questions, but the link to Skoaktiebolaget's GMTO program should answer most questions. For fit questions, it is best to email Skaoktiebolaget directly, but I've found sizing down 1-1.5 from your Brannock works for Rain lasted chukkas. I'm looking forward to getting this GMTO off the ground.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Stephan Schneider "Dark" Play crewneck sweater size 6 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for high end thinnest 100% wool socks...? 13 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Baggy Dress Shirts 16 minutes ago
- › Bespoke suit makers in the Palermo area of Sicily? 20 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...