or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 601

post #9001 of 23850
I'd likely be down with the Carmina NST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

Ah okay, any idea when GMTO's will be allowed?

On another note, would anyone be interested in a GMTO in any of the following, going to try and get at least one in before the price increase.
1. Carmina NST (Click to show)
So, Simpson last, split toe blucher in brown grain.


In this leather.


I was thinking perhaps Dainite sole as well?
2. Museum Calf Perforated Captoe (Click to show)
Museum Calf, Simpson Last, Perforated Captoe.
So this style



in this leather



What's with the stitching on this by the way? Looks a little off too me.
post #9002 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by ino68 View Post
 

Carmina Suede Chukka GMTO Interest Check 

 

Gentlemen, there has been some interest (2 so far) over in the Carmina thread for the following makeup:

 

-5 Eyelet Suede Chukka, Model 905

-Polo or Fox Suede (or any versatile brown-ish hue, really, the first two are new options!)

-Rain Last

-Tomir or Dainite Sole

 

 

 

and if Carmina's polo suede is the same shade as G&G's, this colour:

 

 

 

This has been a popular make up on SF, let's get another batch made up, hopefully in a new suede! I'm strongly thinking of going solo as well, I think it'll be fantastic. 

 

 

I'd like to bump this because we only need around 2 more people!

post #9003 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrv123 View Post

I'd likely be down with the Carmina NST.


Awesome, let me know if you find anyone else with interest.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 


It's going to be about 6 months, but I'm already stoked.


I've been waiting for nearly a year and half for my TOJ jackets. Six months should be easy. I'm also quite excited for these, thanks Gabriel for your sizing help.

post #9004 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post


Awesome, let me know if you find anyone else with interest.



I've been waiting for nearly a year and half for my TOJ jackets. Six months should be easy. I'm also quite excited for these, thanks Gabriel for your sizing help.

6 months isn't that bad.

Besides no plans to wear them before next fall anyway.
post #9005 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl911 View Post
 

 

I love this vintage gray calf from G&G, but I couldn't find it on any G&G mto website. I would like to mto a pair with this vintage gray calf on gable

 

I have been considering trying to organize a group MTO in burgundy cordovan in this boot.  I must confess I am a bit infatuated with it...:embar:

post #9006 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post

Just curious but do you know how many orders were placed by SF members vs how many overall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker View Post

I didn't identify myself as an SF member when i placed my order and I'm sure many didn't as well. Let's give them a little breathing space and not grill them about things like total orders, comparisons based on target population and time periods. Leave those statistics for the tax man and let Skoab do what they do best which is to get you guys the shoes you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

^^^ Yes. I understand the curiosity, but also understand why that is information they may be disinclined to share publicly.

Yea I guess that makes sense. I meant more to get an idea of how many different models we will get to see pictures of when they are all finished. That is all.
post #9007 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post




Yea I guess that makes sense. I meant more to get an idea of how many different models we will get to see pictures of when they are all finished. That is all.

 

I don't know how many we will see but I know that's a party I don't want to miss!

post #9008 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Yea I would be glad to not have to pay a dime if it takes a week. Also I just discovered your IG and I want all shoes/pants you posted. Skoak has my address you can get it from them. kthx

Thanks man, I hope you get your package soon!
post #9009 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post




Yea I guess that makes sense. I meant more to get an idea of how many different models we will get to see pictures of when they are all finished. That is all.

They do post pics of some MTOs on their social media sites, though a Luddite like myself have no accounts with any. Still you can view the pics without registering. 

post #9010 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

Ah okay, any idea when GMTO's will be allowed?

On another note, would anyone be interested in a GMTO in any of the following, going to try and get at least one in before the price increase.
1. Carmina NST (Click to show)
So, Simpson last, split toe blucher in brown grain.


In this leather.


I was thinking perhaps Dainite sole as well?
Deets on this one, please? I might be in, depending on the details.
post #9011 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkov View Post


Deets on this one, please? I might be in, depending on the details.

 

Awesome, well if @hrv123 is in as well it leaves us to find just 3 people. The details are as above, and they'll be on the simpson last. Thinking dainite sole as well.

 

How does that sound?

post #9012 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

Awesome, well if @hrv123
is in as well it leaves us to find just 3 people. The details are as above, and they'll be on the simpson last. Thinking dainite sole as well.

How does that sound?
Do you have any clue about the price and model number? From what I understand Carmina have at least four different split toes. Color name?
post #9013 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkov View Post


Do you have any clue about the price and model number? From what I understand Carmina have at least four different split toes. Color name?


Will need @Leaves help in coordinating this please. If you could provide that information it would be great. I'm literally after what I put in above, but if you could add the details that would greatly appreciated.

post #9014 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by striker View Post
 

They do post pics of some MTOs on their social media sites, though a Luddite like myself have no accounts with any. Still you can view the pics without registering. 


yea i've noticed that before. They are helpful, but i was just thinking that since there are probably so many of us, it would be cool to see a ton of them, especially of the orders that aren't from SF members. I'm sure that we all will post pictures of our own on here anyway.

post #9015 of 23850

@Leaves- any chance of a restock on the chocolate suede Carmina chukka? It's exactly what I've been looking for, but my size is sold out.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread