Go for it, you won't regret it! My favorite black shoe.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 500post #7486 of 244021/9/15 at 9:25ampost #7487 of 244021/9/15 at 9:30amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by teoky
Yeap, I understand that. The settings on my computer will affect the colour shown as well. I will just like to know what options we have on Bonafe's finishing and how it will affect the colour, in general. I know it won't be the exact same shade but at least I'll able to get a close enough idea Thanks for the warning though!
Etrusco "with soft Skoaktiebolaget finish". This is actually how we spec our orders, our finish is custom for our shop.post #7488 of 244021/9/15 at 9:49ampost #7489 of 244021/9/15 at 9:50amQuote:Originally Posted by sacafotos
Etrusco might be the most versatile color I have. Brown with red undertones.
I think that Etrusco bal boot in navy calf with navy suede shaft (starting behind the eyelets) is calling your name. That would be a killer blue bal boot. Might be on my own list.
Thinking of doing this in the derby boot....post #7490 of 244021/9/15 at 9:51ampost #7491 of 244021/9/15 at 9:55ampost #7492 of 244021/9/15 at 9:58ampost #7493 of 244021/9/15 at 10:03am
Sorry, that would definitely help.
But on this last and with this (or slightly darker) leather. Would keep the 360 welt, to be clear.
It's a little hard to visualize but I think it would work well.
Btw, I am finding it SO HARD to focus on SHOES and not just BOOTS.post #7494 of 244021/9/15 at 10:06ampost #7495 of 244021/9/15 at 10:12amQuote:
You and me both. There is a short boot version (I guess it is sort of a pseudo-chukka) that I saw in the archive Skoak linked to. That particular version is awful (it is two-tone, with yellow leather) but the overall style looks nice. I'm very tempted but I don't need a fourth NST boot.post #7496 of 244021/9/15 at 10:18amQuote:Originally Posted by budapest12
You and me both. There is a short boot version (I guess it is sort of a pseudo-chukka) that I saw in the archive Skoak linked to. That particular version is awful (it is two-tone, with yellow leather) but the overall style looks nice. I'm very tempted but I don't need a fourth NST boot.
Bonafe has a short boot NST?? Really? I guess I am clicking on that link, now...post #7497 of 244021/9/15 at 10:18am
Just noticed the link for Bonafé styles expired. Here's a new link, valid through January. Please note than many of these pics are very below standard and might not be the best representation, but it will give you a lot of inspiration anyway I believe.
Also, if you have not done so already, please have a look in our Facebook Bonafé catalog.
A few staff favorites:post #7498 of 244021/9/15 at 10:21ampost #7499 of 244021/9/15 at 10:24ampost #7500 of 244021/9/15 at 10:28amQuote:
Just saw it. Thanks, buda. Not a fan of it as is, but if they would do a high boot version of the derby, I'd be hard pressed to be able to pass it up.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Schott Perfecto Brand Chester Coat (Epaulet Exclusive) 18 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Marlow Cordovan Loafer NIB 37 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Christian Kimber x Eidos Napoli Olive Suede Crosshair Loafers -... 1 minute ago
- › Men's Rider Cap-toe Boot in Whiskey Shell Cordovan Size 9 2 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...