Deposit: 25%, final payment before shipping. Shipping will be free of charge if you order the lasted trees to go with the shoes, this puts you over our 8000 SEK limit for free shipping.
If you require a different width than E, please make a note of this in your order comment. Also make a note if you wish to include lasted G&G shoe trees or not (highly recommended). These will be billed on your final invoice.
The deposit 1760 SEK ex VAT is 25% of the full price. The remaining 75% will be billed through before delivery. Delivery is planned for March 2015. The full price is 7040 SEK (8800 SEK ex VAT for clients outside the EU). Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders.
Pre-order closes December 12. If you add G&G lasted trees, the shipping of 300 SEK will be subtracted from your final payment. Delivery expected late March.