Great choice, and good luck with your decision. Either way I think your going to be getting a great looking boot.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 11/4/16 at 11:41am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 381post #5701 of 2385011/15/14 at 5:07pmpost #5702 of 2385011/15/14 at 5:14pmQuote:
That kind of stinks, but for some of us at least we're still getting them months earlier than we thought we would originally. Hopefully the rest of the order will be done shortly as well.post #5703 of 2385011/15/14 at 5:28pmQuote:
To be honest I would recommend that you do Wells in Kudu.post #5704 of 2385011/15/14 at 5:42pmQuote:
Yeah, I was thinking about the wells too since I don't have a PTB. Probably like this in GG06 and kudu.
Not sure yet though. I liked the woburn with double ridgeway and stormwelt though so was considering doing that with the wells. Kind of wanted a boot though but GG doesn't really do country boots.post #5705 of 2385011/15/14 at 6:20pmpost #5706 of 2385011/16/14 at 6:02amThread Starterpost #5707 of 2385011/16/14 at 6:05amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by laufer
Assuming that these are not spelling mistakes or mislabeling, what is the difference between Calf Lining and Goat lining? In picture above we see seven goat lining and five calf linings.
For example, apart from color, what is the difference between Brown Calf Lining and Red Goat Lining
Goat is used primarily for Button Boots and high boots because goat is more "slippery" and will let you slide into a boot more easily than normal calf lining.post #5708 of 2385011/16/14 at 10:22ampost #5709 of 2385011/16/14 at 11:36ampost #5710 of 2385011/16/14 at 4:22pmQuote:
Leaves, I am interested but first
1. What type of lasts does Bonafe uses for its chelsea boots? What is the last on the pictured boot?
I am of opinion that 2102 last would be best suited for Chelsea boot. What would Bonafe recommend?
2. I am interested in the model above. What is the price for standard chelsea boot?
3. Yes I am interested in a wholecut boot too and I would like to know the upcharge for it.
I am surprised that you have not brought Bonafe chelsea boots for your store yet.post #5711 of 2385011/16/14 at 4:24pmpost #5712 of 2385011/16/14 at 4:29pmHey peeps I seem to remember there was a interested for this boot on 946 last from Bonafe. Has this ever moved on to GMTO? I would be interested in single color either Claret or Plum museum calf?
@Skoaktiebolaget Guys what is the difference between Claret museum and Plum musuem calf?
@RogerP are you still looking for boots in burgundy shade?post #5713 of 2385011/16/14 at 5:05pmpost #5714 of 2385011/16/14 at 5:09pmpost #5715 of 2385011/16/14 at 5:17pm
I agree with you here.
I could be persuaded to go for balmoral boot in one of the burgundy museum colors.
By the way I would only go for rubber soles like Millerighe soles form Bonafe.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1401 Active Users (276 Members and 1125 Guests)
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 13 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...