Dropped a note to patrik to gauge interest, pricing, etc. I'll keep you posted
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 366post #5477 of 2440911/8/14 at 11:42ampost #5478 of 2440911/8/14 at 12:20pmpost #5479 of 2440911/9/14 at 4:46ampost #5480 of 2440911/10/14 at 4:51ampost #5481 of 2440911/10/14 at 5:34amThread Starterpost #5482 of 2440911/10/14 at 5:41amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by RogerP
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I won't claim these are the three best EGs or even necessarily my three faves - but they are the only three that I own and I am extremely pleased with each pair.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)With respect to the Galway, I will say that it not only ranks as my favourite EG, but easily one of my favourite items of footwear on this here planet.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)If you told me I could only own 3 EGs (and that you were going to buy me those three) I'd probably pick 2 Galways and a Shannon.
Roger, did you get these from us? I'm trying to get the Galway DKO/MCC pre-order going but unfortunately my archived pictures of these are gone so I'm trying to ask members if I can use their pictures.
Edited by Leaves - 11/10/14 at 6:51ampost #5483 of 2440911/10/14 at 5:46ampost #5484 of 2440911/10/14 at 6:05amThread Starterpost #5485 of 2440911/10/14 at 6:23amThread StarterHey all you Edward Green freaks, come join the Galway restock pre-order.
Picture shows RogerP's personal pair of the exact same make up.post #5486 of 2440911/10/14 at 6:39ampost #5487 of 2440911/10/14 at 6:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
Hey all you Edward Green freaks, come join the Galway restock pre-order.
Picture shows RogerP's personal pair of the exact same make up.
Wow, great opportunity to get a tremendous, stupendous, fabulous, terrific boot.
Oh, did I mention that this is a great boot?post #5488 of 2440911/10/14 at 7:32ampost #5489 of 2440911/10/14 at 7:34ampost #5490 of 2440911/10/14 at 7:35am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1588 Active Users (351 Members and 1237 Guests)
- › Suit too tight? 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...