or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 361

post #5401 of 24388
Thread Starter 
Speaking of exotics, here are most of the G&G exotics. Some of these are available in other colors than those posted, but I did not have time to post them all. Left out the usual suspects like 'gator and stingray, you've all seen those.


















post #5402 of 24388

DAMN! some of those are incredible...

 

I think I need a Taupe Kudu or Mountain Ram makeup. I love that mocha ostrich too but not sure how I would integrate it

post #5403 of 24388
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

DAMN! some of those are incredible...

 

I think I need a Taupe Kudu or Mountain Ram makeup. I love that mocha ostrich too but not sure how I would integrate it

 

Let the brainstorming begin.  Isham in either would be stellar.  

 

 

Wonder how expensive these get...

post #5404 of 24388
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
 

 

Let the brainstorming begin.  Isham in either would be stellar.  

 

 

Wonder how expensive these get...


kudu Arran or mountain ram Thorpe for me...

post #5405 of 24388

I would also love a more casual Burnham but not sure that would get a lot of traction

post #5406 of 24388

What is the normal shipping time from Skoak to east coast. (USA)

post #5407 of 24388
I am liking Woburn in either Russian Raindeer or Clove Stag skin

post #5408 of 24388
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

What is the normal shipping time from Skoak to east coast. (USA)
For me it was 8 days after being shipped on a Friday.
post #5409 of 24388
I can't remember if the G&G whole cut in black stingray ever got going? I recall a GMTO getting very close to fruition quite some time ago, but I don't know if it went all the way. I find the black stingray offered by G&G extremely nice in a pimp kind of way...
post #5410 of 24388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

I'll be keeping an eye out for any nice grains and/or exotics.

I was quite impressed with the suppleness and texture of GG's highland grain, the best feeling grain leather in GG's swatch book IMO. So i would be very interested in EG country calf or GG highland grain offerings in the future...
post #5411 of 24388
Those are amazing GG swatches Leaves!

How about an Arran black lizard GMTO, let's make it happen...! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #5412 of 24388
All right, I really want to jump on the Bonafe GMTO but am stuck on what size to order. Any last advice? Typically a 7.5 UK including a 7.5 on the AS 348 last. Should I stick with 7.5 or drop down to a 7 since the last on this Bonafe is roomy? I would not be so hesitant except that I don't believe I can return a mto shoe...
post #5413 of 24388
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallcane View Post

All right, I really want to jump on the Bonafe GMTO but am stuck on what size to order. Any last advice? Typically a 7.5 UK including a 7.5 on the AS 348 last. Should I stick with 7.5 or drop down to a 7 since the last on this Bonafe is roomy? I would not be so hesitant except that I don't believe I can return a mto shoe...

Please e-mail us for fitting advice, we will help you as best we can. Luckily the 946 last is the easiest Bonafè last to fit if you are thinking about the GMTO.
post #5414 of 24388
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

DAMN! some of those are incredible...

I think I need a Taupe Kudu or Mountain Ram makeup. I love that mocha ostrich too but not sure how I would integrate it

I'm in for a Kudu Isham.

I could not help myself last time I saw Tony, ordered a Mountain Ram with matching calf St James II. Been drooling over a wonderful GC Adelaide I saw over on Leathersoul's site a few years back and when Tony told me about Ram being in stock I just had to do it... I'm not usually into dandy styles, but... maybe I'm having a mid life crisis. smile.gif
post #5415 of 24388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Please e-mail us for fitting advice, we will help you as best we can. Luckily the 946 last is the easiest Bonafè last to fit if you are thinking about the GMTO.

Thanks. I actually did and Gabriel was great in recommending a half size less than usual. But, I also saw a lot of opinions from folks on here in regards to the rain last indicating that plenty of them just stuck with their normal size. So, I am stuck in a little bit of a quandary in deciding whether to pull the trigger.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread