Is the Bonafé jodhpur you had incoming delayed? It was supposed to arrive in September according to your website.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 333post #4981 of 2429810/9/14 at 1:00pmpost #4982 of 2429810/9/14 at 3:43pmpost #4983 of 2429810/9/14 at 4:05pmpost #4984 of 2429810/9/14 at 4:21pmpost #4985 of 2429810/9/14 at 4:26pmpost #4986 of 2429810/9/14 at 7:22pmpost #4987 of 2429810/9/14 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by RogerP
Hadn't really turned my mind to the deets, but something sleek in a three eyelet. Need to find out more about the various sole options as well.
These are very handsome, but I wouldn't want a sole this thick; Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
I am interested as well.
- Color #4 or #5
- would prefer 5 eyelet, but could be convinced of a 3 eyelet
- Sole I am indifferentQuote:
Would you mind posting a picture?post #4988 of 2429810/10/14 at 5:26amThread StarterQuote:
Seen quite a few both on Instagram and here and the Carmina thread but the Bonafé Austerity has been absent from social media channels.Quote:
Special EB you:Quote:
Have a loden green pea coat incoming from Corcos. Great minds think alike.Quote:
We have a seamless wholecut in Aubergine Calf on the 946 incoming in March. We hope. It's a bitch to make, they needed 6 months to finish it.Quote:Originally Posted by badsha
Any plans to do the U-Wing Suede in any other colors? I would be down for Burgundy Suede, which is a rare suede color.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
We're stocking it in Burgundy Museum Calf this spring. Kinda bummed Steve beat me to it with that GMTO U-wing boot, but hey, glad that other retailers are stocking "our" style.Quote:Originally Posted by beez
I'm not much of a photog, but here are my Thorpes:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great choice, one of my (many) G&G favs.Quote:
Collecting dust in the Bonafé factory, awaiting rubber soles. Hopefully they will arrive this month, here is a sneak peak.Quote:
Is that stingray? I guess it's about 2000 SEK extra, but I doubt that the stingray can be hand sewn like it is on the Thorpe. Please e-mail us for more details on that.Quote:Originally Posted by dddrees
, any idea as to when you expect your latest shipment from EG to arrive?
Next week I hope. We have loads of boots that have been over a month delayed now.Quote:
As a single MTO, absolutely. Please e-mail us if you want more info on the Carmina MTO program.post #4989 of 2429810/10/14 at 5:39amQuote:
I think you may be mixing up shoes. Carmina makes 5 eyelet chukka, I have not seen any 5 eyelet chukkas from Bonafe.post #4990 of 2429810/10/14 at 5:45ampost #4991 of 2429810/10/14 at 6:09amQuote:
Ok, definitely a mix up, although I've heard that Bonafe is flexible on details.
Nevertheless, I am still interested even if we end up with a 3 eyelet one.post #4992 of 2429810/10/14 at 6:09ampost #4993 of 2429810/10/14 at 6:27amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by RogerP
Wow, those derby boots above look just as good on a more round-toed last as they do on the chiseled last that I have. Which last was used for this pair?
Loads of EG boots inbound? God help me...
I believe it was the 363MOD.
Yes, Galway in RCC (Veldt), Shannon VIII, Alderley... did I miss something? Oh yeah, Falkirk in Edwardian.post #4994 of 2429810/10/14 at 6:31ampost #4995 of 2429810/10/14 at 6:31am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1560 Active Users (322 Members and 1238 Guests)
- › Oni Awa Shoai Natural Indigo 19 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 9 minutes ago
- › Are Huntsman prices fully justified? 10 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...