or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 324

post #4846 of 23841
Any takers for @laufer's GMTO idea of the GG Burnham in espresso calf? Found this Leffot pic, and I would be down for this make-up:

post #4847 of 23841

^^^ Very appealing.  But I need a wider than standard width for G&G, so that probably keeps me out.

post #4848 of 23841
Hey @Leaves please refresh our memory, for G&G GMTO all shoes must be the same width or is it the first five the same width?
post #4849 of 23841
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Hey @Leaves please refresh our memory, for G&G GMTO all shoes must be the same width or is it the first five the same width?

First five.
post #4850 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Any takers for @laufer's GMTO idea of the GG Burnham in espresso calf? Found this Leffot pic, and I would be down for this make-up:


Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

^^^ Very appealing.  But I need a wider than standard width for G&G, so that probably keeps me out.

So what width you guys each need?
post #4851 of 23841
I think you and Roger might be looking at an F width, which would be easier to find 3 others to join. GG runs a little slim after all.

My G width self will have to be the 6th order...
post #4852 of 23841

Yes, F for me.

post #4853 of 23841
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertel View Post

Thank you @Skoaktiebolaget
 for a wonderful shoe, the Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)  on the (for me) perfect Simpson last.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Thank you kindly and thanks for posting those pics, always nice to see client shots of our shoes.
post #4854 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

I think you and Roger might be looking at an F width, which would be easier to find 3 others to join. GG runs a little slim after all.

My G width self will have to be the 6th order...

Actually I am looking for E width so we are all on square one, let's see if we can find another four ( same width) members interested in Burnham.
post #4855 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Actually I am looking for E width so we are all on square one, let's see if we can find another four ( same width) members interested in Burnham.

Agreed, it really doesn't matter as long as we get the first 5 orders.... smile.gif
post #4856 of 23841
Go whip up those first five!
post #4857 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Go whip up those first five!

Who do you think i am, rydenfan/tifosi? shog[1].gif

I have no pull on SF...
post #4858 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Who do you think i am, rydenfan/tifosi? shog[1].gif

I have no pull on SF...
I got the first 5 already. crackup[1].gif
post #4859 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I got the first 5 already. crackup[1].gif

TIfosi has GMTO confirmations on retainer... nod[1].gif
post #4860 of 23841
Gentleman we are working on GMTO for Gaziano and Girling chelsea boot through Skoaktiebolaget. So far we have three interested parties, one in E width, one in F width and one in G width. We need the minimum five orders in the same width before we can proceed with this GMTO. Here are the rest of the specifications.

Model - Burnham chelsea wholecut boot made of single piece of letter.
Last - MH71
Color - Espresso leather but we can consider other shade of dark brown colors such as Mocha and Vintage Oak. ( @Leaves can we get please pictures of Espresso, Mocha and Vintage Oak next to each other.
Soles - single leather soles?
Width - if you are interested please let me know what width you would like, we need five orders to be in the same width.

Here are some pictures for the inspiration.




New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread