Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 318post #4756 of 2488110/3/14 at 8:36pmpost #4757 of 2488110/4/14 at 1:06ampost #4758 of 2488110/4/14 at 1:30ampost #4759 of 2488110/4/14 at 1:34am
Here are some pictures from the first day of our Gaziano&Girling Trunk Show with Tony Gaziano. He is in our store today (Saturday) as well and will be taking MTO orders and assist in fittings.
For those of you who can come by our store, please stop by and check out some cool samples and get fitting advice from the master himself, Tony Gaziano.
Enjoy your Saturdays :)post #4760 of 2488110/4/14 at 3:44ampost #4761 of 2488110/4/14 at 3:49ampost #4762 of 2488110/4/14 at 4:37amThread Starterpost #4763 of 2488110/4/14 at 5:09am
GMTO Proposal: Enzo Bonafé Balmoral Boot on the rounded 804 last
This GMTO will be based on Skoaktiebolaget's current make up with the following three modifications:
- 804 last
- Purple lining
- Leather sole
To get an impression of the 804 last check: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/enzo-bonafe/products/enzo-bonafe-double-monk
I picked the 804 last because of my low instep, but please don't take my word for it and contact the guys from Skoaktiebolaget for fitting advice.
So we need only one more participant to make this happen.
Both woodstocks and I are open to the addition of a punched cap, so if that might give you the nudge to participate, count us in.
We're also flexible regarding the lining and the sole material, so if you're interested in this boot but don't agree with our choices, feel free to propose something else and we'll discuss.
Davidpost #4764 of 2488110/4/14 at 5:53ampost #4765 of 2488110/4/14 at 7:38ampost #4766 of 2488110/4/14 at 7:56ampost #4767 of 2488110/4/14 at 8:40ampost #4768 of 2488110/4/14 at 8:43am
I would have kopped those u-wing boots but I got the GF cognac 973s (not to rub it in…) and thought they'd be too similar. Still - have some pangs of regret seeing those pics. Getting yet ANOTHER boot seems just ridiculous to me at this point, but still… Those are just phenomenal. I thought they looked great in Skoak's pics and the pics posted recently look even better.post #4769 of 2488110/4/14 at 8:50amQuote:Just like you to rub it in!Originally Posted by budapest12
I would have kopped those u-wing boots but I got the GF cognac 973s (not to rub it in…) and thought they'd be too similar. Still - have some pangs of regret seeing those pics. Getting yet ANOTHER boot seems just ridiculous to me at this point, but still… Those are just phenomenal. I thought they looked great in Skoak's pics and the pics posted recently look even better.post #4770 of 2488110/4/14 at 8:52amThose u wing Carmina boots are incredible. I have always been skeptical of Carmina's goods, but those take the cake, and I'm no more skeptical. I would consider them, if they are ever restocked. The finish on that shell looks as good as anything I've seen from any other top maker. Cheers.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 36 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The best value vendors I've found so far 4 minutes ago
- › Two US Navy Peacoats! WORLD WAR II ERA, & CURRENT ISSUE! FREE... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 9 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...