or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 210

post #3136 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I am confirmed. Email sent

Now to I need to PM you about some Galways as well smile.gif
LOL. I am doing the same! Except both via e-mail.
post #3137 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Thank you so much, Patrik. E-mail sent!

When do you anticipate delivery to occur
post #3138 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

When do you anticipate delivery to occur
I believe 5 months is the current wait. Patrik can verify.
post #3139 of 23841
@tifosi, @rydenfan, @Leaves, were we still discussing the welt? I thought, if my memory isn't completely off base, that we were debating flat vs storm welt, particularly because the makeup is surely bad weather friendly and I would think the storm welt works even better.

Thoughts?
post #3140 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRK33 View Post

Tifosi, Rydenfan, were we still discussing the welt? I thought, if my memory isn't completely off base, that we were debating flat vs storm welt, particularly because the makeup is surely bad weather friendly and I thought the storm welt works even better.

Thoughts?
We did discuss it and I know at least Ryden and I voted for flat. I'm not looking for a storm welt on this one.

Do you have any examples of a Dover with storm welt?

Found one. I think it adds a little unwanted clunk for me on this shoe. I think I want to stick to storm welts on boots.
http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/899519/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL
post #3141 of 23841
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

When do you anticipate delivery to occur

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I believe 5 months is the current wait. Patrik can verify.

5-6 months for Dover actually (longer than normal models because of the hand stitched apron).
post #3142 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


5-6 months for Dover actually (longer than normal models because of the hand stitched apron).
I was close!
post #3143 of 23841

Were any promo codes posted recently? Pretty sure I haven't seen any, just checking.

 

EDIT:

 

@Skoaktiebolaget @Leaves

 

I'm sizing the Enzo 946 chiseled last the same as Carmina Oscar, right? I wear 7.5UK in that and 8D in Barrie. I'm looking at the 7.5 Enzo 946. 


Edited by sacafotos - 6/30/14 at 3:34pm
post #3144 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

We did discuss it and I know at least Ryden and I voted for flat. I'm not looking for a storm welt on this one.

Do you have any examples of a Dover with storm welt?

Found one. I think it adds a little unwanted clunk for me on this shoe. I think I want to stick to storm welts on boots.
http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/899519/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL

Fair enough. I am still in. Thanks for all the efforts in herding these cats.
post #3145 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRK33 View Post

Fair enough. I am still in. Thanks for all the efforts in herding these cats.
Good to know CHRK. Glad you are sticking it out! Meow!
post #3146 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

X-post from the EG thread:

Ok people, it's happening. A new EG Dover GMTO is taking off. The specs:
  • Edward Green Dover
  • Mahogany Country Calf
  • 202 last 
  • Dainite Sole with flat welt
  • Width: E (for other widths please e-mail us)
  • Price ex VAT, outside the EU: 6640 SEK. EG trees 760 SEK. Shipping 300 SEK (total 7700 SEK ex VAT). For EU clients, add +25% SWE VAT.
  • Deposit: 25% deposit, 75% payment before delivery.

Please e-mail sales@skoaktiebolaget.se to participate. A payment link will be put up on our site within a few days.

Members who have expressed interest:
@tifosi
@rydenfan
@laufer
@CHRK33
@Leaves
@tchoy(unfonfirmed)

Dover (just in case you forgot how it looks smile.gif )


Mahogany CC:

Patrik, I've sent an email just need to sort out my size.
post #3147 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

X-post from the EG thread:

Ok people, it's happening. A new EG Dover GMTO is taking off. The specs:
  • Edward Green Dover
  • Mahogany Country Calf
  • 202 last 
  • Dainite Sole with flat welt
  • Width: E (for other widths please e-mail us)
  • Price ex VAT, outside the EU: 6640 SEK. EG trees 760 SEK. Shipping 300 SEK (total 7700 SEK ex VAT). For EU clients, add +25% SWE VAT.
  • Deposit: 25% deposit, 75% payment before delivery.

Please e-mail sales@skoaktiebolaget.se to participate. A payment link will be put up on our site within a few days.

Members who have expressed interest:
@tifosi
@rydenfan
@laufer
@CHRK33
@Leaves
@tchoy(unfonfirmed)

Dover (just in case you forgot how it looks smile.gif )


Mahogany CC:


Very tempting, still mulling it over.

 

If you don't mind me asking, what's your deadline?

 

Patrik when do you need to know whether I am in or not?

post #3148 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Very tempting, still mulling it over.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your deadline?

Patrik when do you need to know whether I am in or not?

Just do it!!
post #3149 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post


Just do it!!


Sure is awful tempting, and I do want a Dover.

post #3150 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Sure is awful tempting, and I do want a Dover.
This would be THE one to get!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread