^ I like the dark brown. I'm 50/50. I'd need to get comfortable on my sizing - will write to Skoak.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 1551post #23252 of 2432110/14/16 at 9:55ampost #23253 of 2432110/14/16 at 10:21am
Thanks! I think we'll put it on them, but crazier things have happed in college football these days haha.Quote:Originally Posted by Burzan
Those are so awesome, still no one wants to get a GMTO suede going? Meermin dropped a bunch of sub par looking split toes and I can't justify them knowing how well CS does the stitching
I suspect if you went UK6.5 they might be too short, maybe just try a tongue pad so you can get the lacing tighter and take up a little volume if needed. The UK7 in the 234 last is boarderline short for my slightly longer left foot (I am about 8.25D brannock). So far I found that I can wear light and mid weight socks no problem but thicker socks add a bit too much pressure to my left pinky since the left foot is more forward in the shoe. The 234 last is the most roomy they say so if you are still considering the 316 last field boot that makes me think the UK7 would be a great fit in that for you.
If in the end they don't work out, let me know. I have some Dovers in a similar color but not grain so I might consider them.
Thanks for this. I agree that the 6.5 might be too short. I think my problem is lack of volume with my feet and not the length as you correctly stated. I'll use a tongue pad or something if I need to snug these up a little, or I'll just wear a little thicker socks with them. I definitely will do everything I can to make these work as they are beautiful!post #23254 of 2432110/14/16 at 10:51ampost #23255 of 2432110/14/16 at 11:05ampost #23256 of 2432110/14/16 at 3:02pmpost #23257 of 2432110/14/16 at 7:09pmpost #23258 of 2432110/14/16 at 7:20pmpost #23259 of 2432110/14/16 at 9:51pmQuote:
Lovely! Can I confirm that you take the exact same size as shoes, and they fit the same? I`m 8 1/2 E in GG and was swimming in their boots when I tried one on in Savile Row....thankspost #23260 of 2432110/14/16 at 10:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr Clemson
These beauties just arrived at my office. Really nice! My only concern is that they are not snug even laced all the way and with the medium weight, casual socks that I have on today. I'm a standard US8d and these are a UK7, and now I'm wondering if I could have worn the 6.5.
What last is this on?post #23261 of 2432110/14/16 at 11:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by ericgereghty
@Skoaktiebolaget what is the color of that Betis Brunello? A super deep oxblood of sorts?
It would be a deep oxblood but with slight tints of deep purple as well.
This last is called 234.post #23262 of 2432110/15/16 at 1:04amThread StarterWe just closed the Enzo Bonafè Tärnsjö Chukka, one of our most popular GMTOs/pre-orders to date! If you are still thirsting for more Oak Tärnsjö you can always join our Bonafè Oak Tärnsjö Longwing GMTO here:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/gmtos/products/gmto-enzo-bonafe-tarnsjo-longwing-50-depositpost #23263 of 2432110/15/16 at 1:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
We just closed the Enzo Bonafè Tärnsjö Chukka, one of our most popular GMTOs/pre-orders to date! If you are still thirsting for more Oak Tärnsjö you can always join our Bonafè Oak Tärnsjö Longwing GMTO here:
You guys should seriously consider making the chukka a regular, SkoaB only, permanent stock model.
It will be a perennial (especially autumn) favorite!post #23264 of 2432110/15/16 at 5:24amQuote:
And let's pray that Tärnsjö develops a dark burgundy version of their grain so we can all go chukka bonaza again, again, againpost #23265 of 2432110/15/16 at 8:13amThread StarterQuote:Quote:
Part of the charm with GMTOs is the nature of the whole group buying mentality, it does not always translate to RTW. But we will surely see more Oak Tärnsjö make ups in the future from Bonafè! You can be sure of that.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 11 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...