Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 1391post #20851 of 244112/24/16 at 3:29pmpost #20852 of 244112/24/16 at 5:02pmpost #20853 of 244112/24/16 at 6:01pmpost #20854 of 244112/24/16 at 6:06pmpost #20855 of 244112/24/16 at 6:27pmpost #20856 of 244112/25/16 at 3:09amThread StarterQuote:Quote:
Incoming in Museum Calf this spring.
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/skoaktiebolaget-upcoming-arrivalspost #20857 of 244112/25/16 at 3:10amQuote:Originally Posted by laufer
GMTO interest check guys are any of you Enz Bonafe G width in 946 last? I am planning on ordering following chukka model on 946 last in G width.
Enzo Bonafe chukka with Goyser stitching millerighe or double leather soles in Betis Chianti leather.
Anybody interested in joining me let me know. @RogerP, @justinkapur are you G width on 946 last too?
So this model
In this color, Chianti is the one in the middle.
Yes, it looks great to me - not 100% sure on that last - I take 10.5 F of gaziano MH71
Any hints?post #20858 of 244112/25/16 at 4:09ampost #20859 of 244112/25/16 at 7:15ampost #20860 of 244112/25/16 at 8:23amQuote:
In my experience the Soller last is not wider at all, not even close. In fact, Carmina labels the Rain last as EE and the Soller last as E. People size down half for relatively normal feet because it's a very roomy last (instep, ceiling, etc.). Definitely not a wide fitting last though.post #20861 of 244112/25/16 at 8:32ampost #20862 of 244112/25/16 at 10:38amThread StarterGuys, for those of you who are new to Carlos Santos, or have been on the fence, we have eight great new styles that just arrived. Some of them are existing Carlos Santos designs and some are new designs developed for us (basically the ones that are called 1000x are our designs). The first few Patina orders will arrive late next week, we really look forward to ship these out to you guys, the interest for this service has surpassed our expectations by far.
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/carlos-santospost #20863 of 244112/25/16 at 11:27ampost #20864 of 244112/25/16 at 11:28amQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
Guys, for those of you who are new to Carlos Santos, or have been on the fence, we have eight great new styles that just arrived. Some of them are existing Carlos Santos designs and some are new designs developed for us (basically the ones that are called 1000x are our designs). The first few Patina orders will arrive late next week, we really look forward to ship these out to you guys, the interest for this service has surpassed our expectations by far.
I like the look of the round classic 333 last.
Any chance you will be offering patina service on something on this last in the future?post #20865 of 244112/25/16 at 11:32amThread Starter
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1541 Active Users (335 Members and 1206 Guests)
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 23 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 52 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Styleforum App? Styleforum would get a huge marketing boost and... 5 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › Locate Tailor 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 10 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 10 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...