or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 1377

post #20641 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Thank you for wonderful service Skoaktiebolag icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif This bad boy is some thing else in real life. Worth every penny !!! St James 2 Pearl Grey !!!

Gorgeous Pearl Greys, Ttown, those will go well with those Eidos suits! Are the shoes dark or mid grey? From your photos, they seem darker, almost a marbled black; on the Skoaktieboaget site, it's much ligher. Enjoy!
post #20642 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easily Amused View Post

Gorgeous Pearl Greys, Ttown, those will go well with those Eidos suits! Are the shoes dark or mid grey? From your photos, they seem darker, almost a marbled black; on the Skoaktieboaget site, it's much ligher. Enjoy!
Thank you dude in real life they are lighter you can tell that they are pearl grey. You bet I am rocking them with my Eidos & farmosa !! You DB is killer also will have to pick up DB dinner jacket for spring & summer very good taste amigo.
post #20643 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Thank you dude in real life they are lighter you can tell that they are pearl grey. You bet I am rocking them with my Eidos & farmosa !! You DB is killer also will have to pick up DB dinner jacket for spring & summer very good taste amigo.

Good to know Ttown, thanks. As an idea for a future G&G spectator (like maybe next year!), I'm considering using Pearl Grey as one of the colors. The DB Formosa is with the tailor now. Hopefully the G&G Walkton from Skoak will be here when I pick the suit up! I am very much looking forward to wearing that combination!
post #20644 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post



Thank you for wonderful service Skoaktiebolag icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif This bad boy is some thing else in real life. Worth every penny !!! St James 2 Pearl Grey !!!

Simply Stunning!!!!!

 

 

Congrats!!

post #20645 of 23837
Holy crap those are gorgeous!
post #20646 of 23837
those pearl grey SJII are farking insane, congrats man.
post #20647 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Simply Stunning!!!!!


Congrats!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Holy crap those are gorgeous!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

those pearl grey SJII are farking insane, congrats man.
Thank you gents !!
post #20648 of 23837

Ttown!!

post #20649 of 23837
Damn I wish I had more use for Oxfords. Gorgeous.
post #20650 of 23837


Would love a pair of G&G Gables (E width and MH71) in pearl grey. I feel this would be another awesome GMTO and if others are interested in this makeup as well. 

post #20651 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh View Post


Would love a pair of G&G Gables (E width and MH71) in pearl grey. I feel this would be another awesome GMTO and if others are interested in this makeup as well. 
I been wanting gable for a while prefer tg73 but ok with mh71 also. How about racing green or midnight blue calf with toe & heel burnished smile.gif
post #20652 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


I been wanting gable for a while prefer tg73 but ok with mh71 also. How about racing green or midnight blue calf with toe & heel burnished smile.gif


I think tg73 might be too tight for my toes so thats why MH71 is my preference. I am ok with midnight blue as well :) but after seeing your awesome pearl grey's i am slightly more inclined towards that. Any real life pics for midnight blue gable ? 

post #20653 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh View Post


I think tg73 might be too tight for my toes so thats why MH71 is my preference. I am ok with midnight blue as well smile.gif  but after seeing your awesome pearl grey's i am slightly more inclined towards that. Any real life pics for midnight blue gable ? 
Just google it & you will get tones I am still at work till tomorrow & can't seem to save pic with cell phone but they are amazing.
post #20654 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


Just google it & you will get tones I am still at work till tomorrow & can't seem to save pic with cell phone but they are amazing.


ok thanks. yes found the pic on the MH71 last. looks very nice indeed. 

post #20655 of 23837
saurabh know imagine with burnish toe nod[1].gif also pm send.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread