or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 1298

post #19456 of 23841
All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post

Should Skoak continues to work with EG, of course.

Paused MTO and then
All EG shoes on skoak website are on sale which makes me fear for the worst...
post #19457 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Once you start buying those shoes its hard to go backwards even if you previously thought AS was just fine
I believe most were pre orders
Fun to speculate....
Whatever brand it is has to have a robust MTO program as I believe SKOAKs bread and butter is MTO not RTW
I only buy those three brand plus Vass & EB amigo !!
post #19458 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

All
Paused MTO and then
All EG shoes on skoak website are on sale which makes me fear for the worst...

Then AS could be a good alternative IMO.

post #19459 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

All
Paused MTO and then
All EG shoes on skoak website are on sale which makes me fear for the worst...

 

Interesting, though they seem to be mostly ~10% discount, other than the odd stock (Cardiff and Haweswater). Maybe EG changed their pricing again? Who knows...

post #19460 of 23841
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Once you start buying those shoes its hard to go backwards even if you previously thought AS was just fine
I believe most were pre orders
Fun to speculate....
Whatever brand it is has to have a robust MTO program as I believe SKOAKs bread and butter is MTO not RTW

Actually, it's RTW, MTOs we do mostly with the high level brands, but Carmina is still our best selling brand and we don't do a lot of MTOs since Carmina raised their MTO surcharge from 25% to 50% a couple of years back.
post #19461 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Actually, it's RTW, MTOs we do mostly with the high level brands, but Carmina is still our best selling brand and we don't do a lot of MTOs since Carmina raised their MTO surcharge from 25% to 50% a couple of years back.

I stand corrected, straight from the boss himself
post #19462 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post

Interesting, though they seem to be mostly ~10% discount, other than the odd stock (Cardiff and Haweswater). Maybe EG changed their pricing again? Who knows...

Yes i said i fear for the worst, there is nothing i actually know about the whole situation.
post #19463 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

I only buy those three brand plus Vass & EB amigo !!

You are a very disciplined man, restricting yourself to only 5 luxury shoe brands....haha
post #19464 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

All
Paused MTO and then
All EG shoes on skoak website are on sale which makes me fear for the worst...

 

All EG shoes on sale?  Not when I click on the site. :embar:

post #19465 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

All EG shoes on sale?  Not when I click on the site. shog%5B1%5D.gif

Not for Canadians...

Jk of course. When i go on the usa website there is a mini sale, mostly 10% with a couple of models (cardiff which has been on sale) more
post #19466 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Not for Canadians...

Jk of course. When i go on the usa website there is a mini sale, mostly 10% with a couple of models (cardiff which has been on sale) more

post #19467 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post


Not for Canadians...

Jk of course. When i go on the usa website there is a mini sale, mostly 10% with a couple of models (cardiff which has been on sale) more

 

Not kidding is right - I can't access the US site and all the only model showing on sale for me is the Cardiff.

post #19468 of 23841

Mostly E Width in EGs, so my wallet is safe.

post #19469 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post

Then AS could be a good alternative IMO.
Very good value for the money biggrin.gif
post #19470 of 23841
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

You are a very disciplined man, restricting yourself to only 5 luxury shoe brands....haha
Will be adding 6th to the line up depending upon what's skoak gents bring in 😀
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread