Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 1246post #18677 of 2488111/17/15 at 5:31ampost #18678 of 2488111/17/15 at 5:49amQuote:
No i trust your expertise because you guys are well versed in knowing what to recommend and what to stay clear ofpost #18679 of 2488111/17/15 at 6:13amQuote:Originally Posted by laufer
A while ago I tried to get buffalo chukka going through Enzo Bonafe.
I think it would look great if anybody is interested let me know.
buffalo is the one in the middle.
However I could be interested in llama chukka.
Oh by the way if anybody wants to plan ahead for the next St. Patrick day and get some green, I think this model would look great in green llama calf.
I'm very interested in a tanker boot design, apron derby boot possibly with a split toe. Similar to the one SkoaB has by carmina in loden suede.
If enzo has something like that, I'm totally down for it.post #18680 of 2488111/17/15 at 6:15amQuote:post #18681 of 2488111/17/15 at 6:21ampost #18682 of 2488111/17/15 at 7:30ampost #18683 of 2488111/17/15 at 7:55ampost #18684 of 2488111/17/15 at 8:15amQuote:
That is the make up I have worked with for a small group of spanish aficionados. I am pretty sure it will be a great outcome!!. Just wait and see.
Here is the model and added some changes.post #18685 of 2488111/17/15 at 8:16ampost #18686 of 2488111/17/15 at 8:16ampost #18687 of 2488111/17/15 at 10:09ampost #18688 of 2488111/17/15 at 10:29am
I tried to go for that one (model 2475) but Skoak said it was impossible. I am pretty sure they will work with EB for that model on a boot in the near future. Still very happy with this model wich is kind of italian style and different to most split toe shoes/boots. Once I receive it, I will start thinking about a pair of Thorpes again.post #18689 of 2488111/17/15 at 8:25pm
For EG, it's Mercer (shoe form, which I have in navy suede) or an Olney (boot form, which I don't have, but would like). But you probably need to do an MTO, which skoak doesn't do for EG. I tried to find an EB version, but Skoak couldn't find a single monk with the same design. Not sure about the others, those makers weren't on my radar at the time.
Quote:post #18690 of 2488111/17/15 at 9:07pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Help me with my casual wardrobe please! 58 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 1 minute ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...