or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 1120

post #16786 of 24394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawl Lapel View Post


My first G&G. Waiting patiently..

Helluva first one for you, sure hope you got the size right.

post #16787 of 24394
Anyone else interested in the button shoes but in a chiseled last?
post #16788 of 24394
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Helluva first one for you, sure hope you got the size right.

Me too!
post #16789 of 24394
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 


Yeah but I think if I'm not mistaken that you got in on the Kudu Thorpe which I missed so you'll have your turn.


yea you're right. i was fortunate to get in on that one. thankfully!

 

if an option comes about for the St. James again but in that lighter kudu, there is a good chance i'll be in on it and then i would have two shades of kudu in two different styles. That would really make me feel in luck. 

post #16790 of 24394
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post


yea you're right. i was fortunate to get in on that one. thankfully!

if an option comes about for the St. James again but in that lighter kudu, there is a good chance i'll be in on it and then i would have two shades of kudu in two different styles. That would really make me feel in luck. 

I think @Leaves said he was having them look into what color calf would go well with the lighter shade of Kudu. That was a bit ago, I wonder if they have made any progress?
post #16791 of 24394
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


I think @Leaves said he was having them look into what color calf would go well with the lighter shade of Kudu. That was a bit ago, I wonder if they have made any progress?


yea he said it a little while ago. It should take a while to get that settled and that will be good so we can have our other ordered pairs in by that point and it will be much easier to jump on them financially too! So i'm in no rush at all for them. I've got quite a few pairs on order. 

post #16792 of 24394
No interest in button shoes on a chiseled last?
post #16793 of 24394
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

I think @Leaves said he was having them look into what color calf would go well with the lighter shade of Kudu. That was a bit ago, I wonder if they have made any progress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post


yea he said it a little while ago. It should take a while to get that settled and that will be good so we can have our other ordered pairs in by that point and it will be much easier to jump on them financially too! So i'm in no rush at all for them. I've got quite a few pairs on order. 

I think Dean sent me something Monday, should be here end of this week or early next.
post #16794 of 24394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post



I think Dean sent me something Monday, should be here end of this week or early next.
post #16795 of 24394
Thread Starter 
Tomorrow, September 3rd, at 11.00 AM CET we are launching this limited edition Buffalo Jumper Boot by Carmina. Anyone who want's in on this should pull the trigger very quickly, the double monks in buffalo sold out in just a few days.

post #16796 of 24394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Tomorrow, September 3rd, at 11.00 AM CET we are launching this limited edition Buffalo Jumper Boot by Carmina. Anyone who want's in on this should pull the trigger very quickly, the double monks in buffalo sold out in just a few days.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Wow, they look great!!

post #16797 of 24394
Very cool boot.
post #16798 of 24394

@Leaves What material is the upper?

post #16799 of 24394
^^

Oh oh. Better be quick Tif wink.gif

I think it's all Buffalo.
post #16800 of 24394

Beautiful boot, and really looks good with the flat welt.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread