or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 1108

post #16606 of 24299
Those office boots would go well with office pants
post #16607 of 24299
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Those office boots would go well with office pants

I'm just worried of they'd work with my office socks...

post #16608 of 24299
Second run out for these polo suede loafers.

post #16609 of 24299

classic stuff

post #16610 of 24299
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I'm just worried of they'd work with my office socks...

Ask your work-wife.
post #16611 of 24299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


Ask your work-wife.

My work wife and I don't talk... :smarmy:  I already have a wife that I have to talk to... LMAO :rotflmao::rotflmao: 

 

BTW, If I suddenly stop posting that means my wife read this.

post #16612 of 24299
^ I heard you have a SF husband in the Boston area who you also barely speak with.
post #16613 of 24299

Sorry to bring up a topic that's been beaten to death and that I'm tired of too, but ... Since Sko changed the free shipping option to Fedex Economy, have people in the US been getting hit with customs bills from Fedex? I always get a bill from Fedex for shipments from Europe, never from the USPS. It would actually be cheaper to pay for USPS shipping than to pay the 8.5% duty plus Fedex handling fee.

 

(That's not intended as a criticism of Sko.Just trying to save a few bucks and not pay Fedex's dumb fees.)

post #16614 of 24299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Sorry to bring up a topic that's been beaten to death and that I'm tired of too, but ... Since Sko changed the free shipping option to Fedex Economy, have people in the US been getting hit with customs bills from Fedex? I always get a bill from Fedex for shipments from Europe, never from the USPS. It would actually be cheaper to pay for USPS shipping than to pay the 8.5% duty plus Fedex handling fee.

(That's not intended as a criticism of Sko.Just trying to save a few bucks and not pay Fedex's dumb fees.)

+1 for avoiding dumb fees.
post #16615 of 24299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post
 

Sorry to bring up a topic that's been beaten to death and that I'm tired of too, but ... Since Sko changed the free shipping option to Fedex Economy, have people in the US been getting hit with customs bills from Fedex? I always get a bill from Fedex for shipments from Europe, never from the USPS. It would actually be cheaper to pay for USPS shipping than to pay the 8.5% duty plus Fedex handling fee.

 

(That's not intended as a criticism of Sko.Just trying to save a few bucks and not pay Fedex's dumb fees.)

I don't know if it's already in place, but once the U.S. specific storefront is up....the price you see is the total price you will pay. It is inclusive of all taxes/duties. 

post #16616 of 24299
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I don't know if it's already in place, but once the U.S. specific storefront is up....the price you see is the total price you will pay. It is inclusive of all taxes/duties. 

It's not in place. Late September. Yow will notice, there will be stars and stripes all over the place!!! smile.gif
post #16617 of 24299
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkater1 View Post

In coming. EG Nevis.



Awesome, Congrats!!
Edited by dddrees - 8/26/15 at 1:32pm
post #16618 of 24299
Is there any reason why those croc boots shouldn't be an instakop?
post #16619 of 24299
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Is there any reason why those croc boots shouldn't be an instakop?

Nope.

post #16620 of 24299
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Is there any reason why those croc boots shouldn't be an instakop?


I know that these will be one of my regrets. Fire.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread